Ch.7 Tainted

•Previously•
I calmly walk into the water. The first thing I do is splash Peyton. And of course, he splashes me back. That goes on for like 5 minutes, when I call truce. I decide to jump on his back. He instantly grabs my legs to keep me from falling. To really take a toll on him, I move my hands from his shoulders, to his arms, and rub around his chest, feeling his pecs and abs. "Brini, what are you doing?" He asks sounding nervous, but chuckling. He's already breathing heavy. "Oh, nothing." "Get off for a sec." "Ok." I get off his back and he unexpectedly turns me around. "What are you trying to do to me?" "Nothing." I say smirking. He turns around so I start kissing his neck. He lets out a sigh and turns around to look at me. "Sabby I don-" "Shhhhh." I shush him while putting my finger over his lips.

********************************MAKE OUT SESSION: WARNING*********************************

I lean in and kiss him passionately but slightly rough. To my surprise, he kisses back. More rough than I kissed him. To mess him up, I grab his hair and tug on it. I feel like inside, this is what I really want. I want Peyton. I want to kiss him whenever and wherever I want. But he keeps screwing up. That's why I'm doing this. That's why I'm getting revenge. He keeps ruining it. Peyton obviously likes where this is going. I feel his abs as I smile into the kiss. I actually like this. I wish it was real. I wish he didn't screw up and I could do this without having to stop. I wrap my legs around his waist as he moves his hands from my back, resting one hand gently on my neck. He smirks, while still kissing me. I grab his head and bring him closer to me. I enlace my fingers in his hair. "Sabrina......" He says in between kisses. "Yeah." I say a bit overwhelmed. "You're making it very difficult to stay loyal." "I know." I quickly pick back up where we left off and tug his hair again. I slowly move my hand from his head to his pants, smirk,and quickly pull away. "How does it feel to be played?" I whisper in his ear. I get out the pool and walk away, while letting the realization hit him. NOW I'm never speaking to him again.*******************

Wow! I can't believe that just happened. I walked away swaying my hips. I turn back and Peyton has his head down. He slowly brings his head up and looks angry and is yelling at himself.

• Peyton's POV •
(BTW guys this is in the morning on Friday)

I woke up to crying. I walk down the hall and hear my 5 year old sister, Annabelle, crying. "Hey, Anna. Why are you crying." I say picking her up from the floor. "Mommy and daddy are fighting again." "Oh. Well guess what!" "What?" "They aren't fighting." "They're not?" "Nope! They're just expressing happy feelings..... loudly..." "So everything's ok?" Nope "Mhm! How about tomorrow we get ice cream?" "Yay! Thanks Pey!" She hopped out of my arms and happily ran to her room.

After my talk with Annabelle, its 5:53, and time for me to get dressed. I throw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I hurry downstairs and just grab an apple for breakfast. As I'm walking to school, I notice that I got a text from Landry.

Landry: Hey Snuggles! What's up

Snugglebear: NM. On my way to school. U?

Landry: eating breakfast

Landry: K, I gtg baby

Snugglebear: K. Bye babe

I walk the rest of the way. By the time I'm at school it's 7:37. I go straight to my locker to get my books. God, I can't wait to see Sabrina.

The school day was over in a flash and I hadn't seen Sabrina at all day today. I was putting up my books when Sabrina came up to me while twirling her hair flirtatiously. She looked stunning today.Her outfit,her hair, her makeup.Everything. Everything was just perfect about her. "Ready?" She asked as she scrunched her nose. She's so cute! What am I saying?! I'm with Landry. I love Landry. Yeah. Right? "Y-Yeah" That was less of an answer for her and ore of an answer for me. I stammered. I threw my arm around her. I realized that my fingers were slightly touching her breasts. At first, I was a bit embarrassed, but then, I looked down to see Sabrina blushing like crazy. I lightly chuckled and didn't move my hand. I sort-of liked it. Peyton what are you thinking?! You can't like it. Its Sabrina, your best friend. She won't like you back anyways. For now, stick to Landry. Landry's great. Landry's better than Sabrina. Landry's......... not.