Chapter 14

Chapter 14

After Jai's 1 hour rehearsal we head down to the beach for a bit and just lay on the sand.

"Celia. When do you think you will go home?" Jai asks.

"W-what do you mean go home?" I say. I won't go until he does.

"My home or your home?" I continue. I don't have time to breathe before he answers.

"Either." He says.

I seriously don't want to go back to London and most of all I don't want to leave him.

"I don't want to go home to London but Mum will drag me there but as for your mothers. I don't think I can stand staying at your aunties place any longer, your cousin sits up all night talking and listening to rock music." I say and he chuckles a bit.

"What?" I say, sitting up.

"My cousin? Her listening to rock music. Yeah right." He says.

"Stay over one night. You'll hear it." I say.

"I'll take you up on that one." He says and I lay back down and we just laugh.

"Laying on the sand is boring. Let's do something." He says and stands up.

"Like what?" I say as he holds his hand out for me to stand up.

"I don't. We'll think of something." He says and we walk down the beach for a while.

"We should go around and meet some of your fans. They would like that." I say.

"Okay." He says and we start to walk in the direction of the X factor live shows venue. We walk out the front and a couple of girls are there. They approach us and ask for Jai's autograph. He looks at me and gestures to the girls. I shake my head. I know what he means. He wants to introduce me to them. But I don't want to ruin their moment.

"Girls. This is Celia." He says pointing to me.

"Awh your so pretty." The blonde girl says.

"Oh thank you." I say.

"Do you have Twitter?" I ask them and their faces light up even brighter than ever.

"We do!" The brunette girl says.

"Oh great! Tell me your usernames. I will follow." I say and they both give me a piece of paper.

"I will get Jai to follow as well." I whisper to them and Jai luckily didn't hear me.

"Can you please stay for a bit? We have been waiting here for five hours and now your here!" The girls say and I look at Jai and he nods.

"Sure." He says. The girls look so happy.

"Thank you Jai." The brunette says.

"So what's your names?" He asks them.

"Well I am Georgia and this is Yvani." The blonde girl says.

"You have very pretty names." Jai and I say together and the girls giggle.

We talk to the girls for about a hour and it was the best time I have had in a while.

"Well girls it was great meeting you but we need to go inside and I need to get ready." Jai says and the girls 'awh'.

"Oh Jai. I am going to stay out here with them and wait with the rest of the crowd." I say and Jai nods.

"Okay. Bye Georgia and Yvani." He says, kisses me lightly on the cheek, hugs the girls and walks inside. I really don't mind when he hugged them, they are only Waetforders.

"Awh! You guys are so cute!" Georgia says.

"Awh thank you. You girls are so pretty too. How old are you both?" I ask. They act really giggly and a little crazy so they can't be that old.

"I am 12 and Yvani is my sister. She is 10." I am not surprised.

"Do you have any siblings?" Yvani asks. Sadly.

"Yes. Jack Vidgen is my older brother." I say and Yvani's jaw hangs open.

"Omg! I love your brother!" She says.

"Can you get him to follow me?" She says. Seriously? My brother actually has fans?

"Sure." I say and she jumps up and down.

"I still can't believe I met Jai." Georgia says and Yvani rolls her eyes.

"Yeah. We met on Twitter." I say and Yvani does not look impressed. I don't think she likes Jai but who cares, it doesn't bother me. I don't like a lot of people too.

"Oh yeah. I saw the tweets." She says.

After everyone comes I am talking to at least 10 other girls.

"Well I better be going and finding Jai. Bye." I say and start to walk away.

"Is that her, Celia? Ew! She's so ugly." A girl says as I walk through the crowd.

"I thought she was prettier." Another girl says. I look back at them and they give me a look up and down before I continue to walk.

Am I really ugly? Do I disgust people as I walk past them?

One tear slowly rolls down my cheek when I get inside.

I walk straight for the green room but Jai isn't there. Ugh! I will never find him. I don't find him and I eventually give up so I walk outside again. Horrible, horrible outside.

***

Heyyyyyyy! Wow! 10 reads

away from 1000!!!! thank you!!!!

Anyway keep voting commenting and sharing please!!! it means so much when you do!!! If you didn't already realise I changed the description a bit!!

Love you all!! Byee!