Chapter 23

OMG YAY! 4.1 K I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL!

****

Chapter 23

I quickly get settled in and walk into Jai's room to find him playing his guitar and quietly singing the lyrics to his new song 'That Girl'.

"I love that song." I say and he looks up at me.

"Thank you." He says with a smile.

"I wrote it about you." He says and I smile. So cute.

I take a photo of him playing his guitar and post it on Instagram.

'That's why I love this boy. @officialjaiwaetford. That's the first thing he did when he got home. #myboy.' I post and lots of fans already comment and favourite. All supportive and no hate like I used to get.

We had a great night that night. We had a delicious home coming dinner, watched a movie and then returned to Jai's room to listen to music and go through each others music libraries on each others phones and do follow sprees on Twitter and Instagram. It was such a fun night.

"I am exhausted. I should go to bed." I say as I yawn and Jai stands up with me. I give him a hug and return back to my room where I fall asleep almost instantly.

I wake up in the morning and find Jai in the lounge room talking to his mother and his friend, Trent. I wonder what happened to Brad.

"Hey." Jai says.

"Celia. This is my friend Trent." He says and I give a little wave. I couldn't be bothered to speak. Jet lag sucked and I didn't understand why Jai was so bright and chirpy. Was it the part where he was home again? Was it because we were together again? Or was he just supernatural? I don't know and probably never will.

"Do you guys want to come to my party this afternoon?" Trent asks Jai and I as we sit outside on the veranda.

"Sure." Jai says and I nod. I'm too tired to go but I will anyway. We talk for a while, then Trent leaves to start preparation for the party.

"Are you okay?" Jai asks.

"Yeah. I think it's just jet lag." I say and he chuckles.

"Why aren't you tired?" I ask.

"I was only in London for like a day. It wouldn't be that bad but when you mention it, I am sleepy." He says.

"Okay. That doesn't make sense but okay." I say and he chuckles. In a way.

"You should get some sleep before

Trent's party." Jai says as he hugs me, tight.

"Yeah. Maybe. But maybe I just won't go." I say as I yawn and Jai frowns.

"Nah. Get some sleep. Even if you don't come. You need sleep." He says and I smile.

"Thank you Jai." I say and kiss him on the cheek. I walk up to my room and slowly drift off to sleep.

I quickly wake up to someone walking into my room. I sit up in my bed and he eyes adjust to the sun streaming through the window.

"Mum told me to wake you up. It's like 5:00." He says and I lay back down and put the sheets over my head while groaning and Jai laughs.

"It's not funny. I'm tired." I say.

"I'm sorry." He whisper and I can tell that he is ridiculously grinning. So I take the blanket of my head and surely enough... he is grinning.

"Why did you have to wake me?" I ask.

"Because you need to get ready for the party apparently." He says.

"Oh."

***

Thank you ALL for reading my book! (no it's not the end. ahah just saying)

Do you want to hear about when I met Jai? If not skip this paragraph... if so continue to read!!

***

Anyways I was standing in line... it was more like a bunch of teenage girls (and a few boys) but... I look over and I saw Jai's Mum and I was like oh. my. gosh. I didn't expect her to be there but I had met a really nice girl earlier and I told her where Jai's Mum was and she was like 'JAI'S MUM.' and she looked over and we were waving and SHE WAVED AT US. We found that awesome. Which it was cause I didn't expect her to hear my friend because we were like... idk.... 10 metres away or something and a lot of girls were laughing, talking, screaming ect. Anyways I lost her because two girls pushed in front of me and I was like damn you! and when i finally got to Jai. He was so cute and perfect and I was wearing like small heels and I'm not that tall and I WAS EXACTLY THE SAME HEIGHT AS HIM AND IT WAS SO CUTE! and yeah. He talked to me. While signing the CD that I bought. Afterwards he was like 'Are you excited?' I didn't know why he asked that but now hat I realise.. I was smiling but I don't show my excitement so on the inside I was like OMG HE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND HIS EYES ARE LIKE... AND HIS FACE IS SO PERFECT... and all that and then on the outside I looked like.. Oh I'll just stand here and smile so yeah i felt like an idiot because I answered with 'yeah.' He was like 'Are you sure?' and I was like 'Yeah I'm sure.' Yeah. I gave him my iPod so we could take a picture (its my profile picture for everything now. Including Wattpad) and he dropped it (because he was like 'wtf?' Because my iPod didn't have my case on it and it looks really weird without the case because its generation 5 and it looks like a abnormal iPhone and all and he picked up and frowned. And he pointed to the top of the screen and said 'I hope you noticed that crack in the top of the screen.' Haha I found it hilarious but I think i stood there all serious for like a split second (I knew he was joking so i decided to joke) and then I smiled and sort of laughed and i found it really funny because I like found it funny then he was still serious but couldn't be like that for much longer and showed that killer of a smile. He's a little joker. Anyway he took a selfie of us and I think I hesitated for a hit and then walked away. I don't know it was awkward. But I looked so stupid in the photo and i just want to meet him again.... ahaha. It would have been funny if my iPod broke because on my android phone I dropped it after that and in the line to meet Justice Crew and the screen broke but it was on the same floor.

AND I SWEAR JAI LOOKED AT ME LIKE 6 TIMES (I counted😉) THROUGH DON'T LET ME GO !!!!!!!🙊

*Hahaha ramble over!*

Sorry that took soooooooo long to write. But I found it really funny when he dropped my iPod. I really didn't care that he dropped it but I feel like it was just a dream but....

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! 4.1 K YOU GUYS RULLLLLE. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO... (okay).... much.

I am so happy.

I am in a really hyperactive mood.

Like excited.

I don't even know why.

I'm weird.

Okay bye. Sorry that its so long. My authors note. Who else has met Jai? Was it interesting? Tell me in the comments!!!