Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"I can't believe she is letting you go." Jai says.

"Yeah. I know. She is acting weird." i say and Jai nods. I throw all of my clothes into a big purple suit case and zip it up. I don't have many clothes anymore. I am always traveling, I didn't see the point of having a lot of clothes.

"Ready?" He says and I nod.

"Tomorrow we will be back in Australia and I will be so confused on the date." i say. Here, in London, it's a day behind Australia. Creepy really.

"Don't worry so will I." Jai says and we walk back downstairs. I hate stairs.

"So my little sister is going back to Australia." Jack says from behind us.

"Yep. Now go away." I say and we get on our coats and walk outside. The moment I closed the door from the warmth, I start shivering. It's so cold even though I have a wooly coat on.

"I will be honest, I will miss this place, the snow, especially the snowballs thrown at my head everyday." I say and we laugh at the last 8 1words.

"Yeah. Snow is fun. Will you miss anything else?" He says.

"Probably ice skating almost everyday." I say.

"How good are you?" He says.

"I'll show you." I say and we walk to the Olympic size ice skating rink. I quickly unlock my locker and put on my skates, close by to the ice. I glide to the middle, I start doing my routine. I knew it looked weird without music but at least still graceful. I finished and Jai started clapping and so did everyone in the ice skating centre. I felt like I was at a competition again.

"Wow. Your really good." Jai says.

"Thanks." I say and my training buddy skates to beside me.

"Hey, Celia." He says. His name is Caleb. He is 15 like Jai and is absolutely amazing. I will admit I had a crush on him three years ago when I used to skate with him all the time and I'm pretty sure he still likes me.

"Hey." I say and Jai looks at how close Caleb is from me. Seriously? He is like 5 centre meters away from me. It's not that close.

"Caleb this is my boyfriend, Jai and Jai this is my skating buddy, Caleb." I say.

"Oh, hi. I didn't know you had a boyfriend. That's nice." He says. Caleb has light blonde hair, close to mine but lighter and he is taller than me.

"Hey." Jai says.

"Yeah. I do. Since this morning and last year we dated." I say.

"Jai you should join us." I say.

"I suck though." He says.

"I'll teach you." I say and lead Jai to the front desk. I ask for a pair of skates, they are free for friends of students at the rink. I find that very kind of them. My trainer is the manager and he told me that students and their friends can use the rink for free.

I lead Jai back over to the ice and he holds my hand as I slowly guide him around the rink twice.

"You're actually pretty good compared to what I was like when I started. I was three but that's not the point." I say and Jai laughs.

"Shut up." I say.

"That's a really young age to start." He says.

"I started competitions when I was 7 and then just got better and better." I say and he nods.

"I think you should audition for the Winter Olympics." He says and I laugh.

"I don't have a chance." I say.

"You have more than a chance." He says and I could feel my cheeks burning up. Dammit.

"You're blushing." Jai says.

"No I'm not!" I say. I rub my cheeks and Jai just smirks at me.

"Shut up." I say and he snickers.

****

HELLO! OMG GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL! 3.3K! THANK YOU THANK YOU. compared to other books its not that much but I STILL LOVE YOU!

Okay. So what did you all think of this chapter? What about the intensity between Jai and Caleb? Please comment what you thought.

Also sorry that it took so long to update!

Byeeee.

OMG I LOVE JAI'S NEW EP! 'GET TO KNOW YOU'

Okay, sorry. I'm finished. I just had to add that!