Chapter 28

3 months later

I walked down the aisle and smiled at my fiance who stood at the top amongst the other groomsmen. 

Sarah and Chad had a glorious wedding with a celebrity-filled guest list. It was a beautiful ceremony and as Scott and I waved the bride and groom off at the end of the night we shared a look that said we wanted to be just as heart warming.

I removed my shoes in our limo and massaged my foot.

"Where are we going baby?" I asked as I saw us getting on the highway.

"Home. I want us to sleep in our bed tonight." Scott said casually as he pulled me onto my lap and held me.

I smiled. I knew he had overheard me complain how I missed my own bed two nights ago when we were doing our dance routine and he was now making my wish come true.

"Sometimes you should just take my words at face value." I murmured into his chest.

"Only if I can't make it happen. I will do anything for you Mrs Dainway."

We kissed and laughed. I couldn't believe we were together and enjoying every moment of it. Scott had moved in with me and we were planning our small wedding from the apartment. Gabriela kept the main house clean as on weekends we frequented there.

I blushed at the memory of how he had proposed. We were having a simple picnic by the cherry blossoms. It was perfect.

As we stepped out no cameras flashed. I knew Scott had found a way to keep them off our scent. I had raised an eyebrow when I had seen a 'look alike' in the magazines. I knew Linda was capable of orchestrating something like this so I never asked.

When we stepped off the jet 2 hours later and into the apartment  little after that I collapsed on the bed while Scott ran a bath. We sat in it and relived the wedding day. 

I felt his yearning stir up behind me and I gladly fulfilled it by taking him out of the bath and riding him to oblivion.

As we settled down naked and warm in bed Scott pecked my forehead. 

"You're beautiful Rach. I love you."

"I love you too." I said finally glad that I didn't have to suppress my love but immerse myself in it.

End