You Belong To Me, Not Him | Chapter Seventeen

"I'm here!" Info-chan opens the door while Budo rushes up to her.

   "Listen, I don't know how to deal with these so please try to calm her down!" Budo begs leaving Info-chan to place on hand on her hip and smirk.

   "And I thought you wanted to win her heart.." She whispers leaving Budo to glare at her.

   "Right now isn't the time to mention that! Just go and calm her down!" Budo begs even more leaving Info-chan to roll her eyes. She goes up to Ayano, who kept on trying to get away from her from the edge of the corner. Info-chan takes a small breath before looking at Ayano. She takes a deep breath and Ayano tries to follow along. Info-chan looks around the cabinets before turning to Budo.

   "Budo-kun there's some pills in the bathroom. Go get them for me!" Info-chan orders and Budo does so, meanwhile Info-chan chuckles burning to Ayano.

   "That idiot would do anything for her.." Info-chan thought to herself before rubbing her chin.

   "Ah Ayano-Chan, you would believe anything I say. That makes it so much easier to manipulate you.. Too bad you or Budo-kun doesn't know what's going on." Info-chan continues to think to herself before letting out a laugh as Ayano tries her best to calm down. Once Budo came out, Info-chan takes the pills from him and gets a glass of water.

   "Here, Ayano-Chan, take these, it'll help you.." Info-chan orders calmly and Ayano takes the pills, hesitating to swallow but she did. Drinking the water after words before trying to catch her breath.

"You can get through this.." Info-chan leans near Ayano who kept looking at her. She kept shaking but covers her face. Budo leans next to her leaving Info-chan to glare at him but he didn't notice.

   "Hm.. how am I gonna get him out of here?" Info-chan smiles before looking at Budo with a worried look.

"Budo-kun get out of here. We need a quiet place.." Info-chan orders through her teeth, and Budo did so without hesitation. She sits in front of Ayano again.

"Concentrate on your breathing. Stay in the present." Info-chan orders softly and Ayano does so hesitantly. Info-chan notices Ayano looking on where Budo left before close my her eyes. That was Info-chan cue.

"What do you need?" Info-chan ask leaving Ayano to get a bit calmer.

"F-For you.. to m-murder Budo-kun!" Ayano orders with a loud yell, Ayano's eyes faded while Info-chan eyes grow darker. She lets out a smirk while Ayano wipes her eyes and gives an angry look.

"My pleasure."