Animatronic Christmas Part 1

I'm actually scared to publish this WTH XD

Doing this early so everyone can spend time with their family on Christmas instead of only reading on Wattpad or something else. Have a nice Christmas everyone, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (Also, changed the format too so I can fit more descriptions in things instead of how I usually do the dares)

Jacklynn's P.O.V

I was watching Mangle hand a banner from the ceiling, well, more like directing her. She can't see from the ground with her second head, so I'm trying to help make it seem like it's on the center. "A little to your right!" I mention. She moved two inches like that, "Okay, perfect! Now let me get the nails." I pick one up and was about to get the ladder, but a certain person beat me to it...well, not a person. A puppet. The Waiter, to be exact. "Woah!" I cried and fell onto my back, he chuckled, "Sorry, I thought you aren't still scared of me." I rolled my eyes and got up, he handed me the nail and hammer, and I go ahead and hammer the nail......I messed up. I just continue, and in a few seconds after finishing, I stand back to smile at the work.

"Great job Mangle! Couldn't of done it without you!" I say. She blushed and had a shy smile, "Aww, well, you're welcome!" She said, then crawled into a vent to go somewhere else in the pizzeria. I sigh and turn to Waiter, who was patiently waiting...isn't that his job. I have to write all these puns down! Anyway, he was patiently waiting in the doorway, holding something in his hand. "Yes, so what is it?" I ask. He smiled, "Well, don't you have anything else to do??? Such as deliver letters to Santa?" I nod, I haven't told most of the animatronics that Santa isn't real. And most of them still believe, the only ones that know Santa isn't real is Scott, Jake, Tina, Nathan....more...so the humans and amni-dude, then there's all the Puppets, not including the 123 guys, and I think Nightmare is skeptical about it.

"Well, I already have an idea for this. So don't you worry about Santa." I say. I then came up with another idea, "Say, didn't you want to decorate the tree in the party room?" I ask. His smile got wider and he rushed out of the room to go ahead and help with the Christmas Tree that I gotten a few weeks ago. I haven't gotten the time to decorate it, but that's only because I was focused on trying to get a gift for EVERY animatronic and Puppets and monsters and humans and--you get the idea.

I remember that I still have one more thing in the box that has the Christmas Decors in it. I decided I'll use that thing later, since I don't want some 'accidents' occurring before the snow even settles. In fact, it hasn't snowed at all this December, and it's in Colorado, so I always expect the snow to come a few days before. ((That's not the actual location of Freddy Fazbears Pizzarea, I just wanted to have it there because that's the place I know most cities in)) I sigh and pick up the box, and move to another room. But then I get rammed down by an animatronic, and a whole bunch of garbled is in my ears. I thought I hit my head really really hard, but then I realize that the garble comes from the animatronic. I look up. It's Freddy? Well, different, by everything. He has very sharp teeth, and there's nothing in the eye sockets. He is also withered in some places. It took me a while to register, but then I remember a fan game called Sinister Turmoil. "Oh, hey Sinister Freddy." I said. He nodded, and picked me up with his claws. Well, that's another reason I'm glad I'm wearing my hoodie.

Apparently, Sinister Turmoil animatronics can't talk. They just make this garbled noise, but Endo is working on voice boxes for them, and hopefully, a com unit. I smile, "Do you know what you want for Christmas anyway?" I ask. He just shook his head, and pointed to his throat. It took a while to register what he's saying. "Oh, so you want a voice box? Don't worry, Endo's working on one for everyone of you guys!" I say. He nods and makes the static noise again, then leaves. I guess that's his way of saying "goodbye" to someone. I wonder why he was rushing down the hallway anyway. I just shrug and walk off to the other room. I left my backpack there, but when I walked in I was surprised at what I saw.