Zombie Cats, Frightened Nightmare, and HAPPY CAMERA

Jacklynn: *is playing tug of war with GG on some ribbon, not noticing the ping on my phone*

Kasey: *takes the phone and looks at the dare*

SamuelSerrono: I dare M.Vinnie to be nice to everyone and no one break the camera

The_Rosy_Mew: Hello! I was just wondering what Nightmare's reaction to SCP-511 would be.

Kasey: 511? Hmm.... *looks up SCP 511 and slightly pales at the description*

 *looks up SCP 511 and slightly pales at the description*

Jacklynn: *sees her* What are you doing with my phone?

Kasey: Doing things. You are busy, so I can do this. *leaves the room*

~time skip to finding Vinnie and Nightmare~

M.Vinnie: *currently scaring a few souls with his glare*

Kasey: *from a distance* Hey! Vinnie!

M.Vinnie: *hisses and glares at her* WhAt?!

Kasey: You need to be nice to everyone, its a dare. If it's impossible for you to be nice, thwn dont shoe your face, alright?

M.Vinne: *scowls* I Do NoT hAve to LisTEn tO yOU!

Kasey: *sighs* Chaos?

Chaos: *bites Vinnie's arm angirly, and latches on like a dog to a chew toy*

M.Vinnie: *screeching and teleports away without Chaos*

Kasey: *smiles and pet's Chaos' ear* Thank you!

Chaos: (I protect Bonded One!) *growling purr and thinks*

Kasey: I'm going to ask Nightmare a question. Wanna follow me?

Chaos: (yes, much better than hearing roars of Mean Metal)

Kasey: *thumbs up* Great!

~smol time skip to just finding Nightmare~

Kasey: Nightmare?

Nightmare: *has been messing with his staff, cleaning and polishing, the sorts* *he growls* What.

Kasey: You aren't familiar with SCP-511, right?

Nightmare: *glares at her* What?

Kasey: That probably means no. Here. *pulls up a picture on my phone of a zombie cat with multiple limbs, eyes, and overall, very scary*

Nightmare: *jumbs back and quivers* Wh-What the HELL IS THAT!?

Kasey: You can call it the Zombie Cat. *explains that it takes deceased cats and bugs and humans and combines it to make one big cat organism*

Nightmare: *pretty much shaking* T-That thing....is r-real? *terrified*

Kasey: *shrugs* In this universe, most likely.

Nightmare: *he seems to freeze for a few seconds before fainting*

Kasey: ....I expected him to run, but okay. *looks st the camera* Does that answer your question Tess? Oh! One last thing. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And as a promise... *walks up to the camera* Nothing will destroy this today!

Camera: *shuts down, and happily is not destroyed at all*