I'M BACK BABY!!!

Me: *turns on camera* Alright, I haven't made this chapter yet. I was considering to delete it, since it's so short, but when I saw the last time I updated....well, that says another thing. So, I'll be doing a dare from RealBonnieBunny.

Ollie: What is it? *looks at the slip*

Hey Jackie! I have a dare for you! I dare you to tell ALL of your puns to the VanossGaming crew!

Nightmare: I feel bad for them already. *teleports*

Me: Well, since there's a lot of them, I guess I'll just do a few. These are the people I'll be saying my jokes to! *shows the list of people*

Vannos (obviously)

Iui calibre

Mini ladd

Moosnuckel

I AM WILDCAT

Terroriser

Ollie: Well, who is going to call them?

Ghost busters: *bust down the door* GHOST BUSTERS!!!

RJ: ......what?

Me: Just don't even ask. *is dying of laughter*

~time skip brought to you by WILDCAT~

Me: Alright, is everyone here???

VannosCrew: *says yeah*

Me: Great, now I brought you here today to listen to all of my puns!!!!

Vannos: *smiles* Wow.

I AM WILDCAT: Well, there goes fifteen minutes of my life. Let's go.

Me: Actually, you'll be needing an hour. So......

~time skip an hour later~

Me: .......and that's WILDCAT shouldn't wear stripes on Tuesdays.

VannosCrew: *most of them have been bored to death, but some of them did some puns with me*

Vannos: Heh, yeah. That would be a CATastrophy.

Me: YES A NEW PUN FRIEND!!!

Mini Ladd: *takes out a pistol and shoots my camera*

Me: DANGIT LAD YOU HAD ONE JOB!!

Camera: *fritz out* (or should I say Fritz the security guard out? Eyyyyyy?????)

Ah I've been making the four chapters (almost done) and a Christmas special for this book. (It's very very long anyway. I'm going to upload it a few days before Christmas...if I can finish it in time.)