Several Other Things Cannon in my AU!

Forgot to mention a few, continuing off of 75!

76. Nightmarrione can phase through walls. And walk "in" them technically, so him suddenly having his head go through the wall isnt a terrifying experience, not at all!

77. Not only can animatronics sense the tempurature outside, they can see the latest weather forecaxt with your handy-dandy Endo Tech inc. It is still a working progress.

78. Candy, Cindy, Doug, and any dogs/cats are allergic to chocolate.

79. Ollie can't eat avocados. She hates them.

80. Pocket Dimension exists in this world. Dont overthink it.

81. Dimension To the Plane or Infinant Kittens is Nightmare's reacurring...nightmare.

82. It has been hinted a few times in this book about Insanity. However, I never intended to add him...until now. Stay tuned. Happy new years. (2018)

83. During a time of...whenever: (not including the holiday dates)

Ollie and Nightmare had four dates.
Jacklynn and Fredbear had three
Other ships had from four to seven dates.

84. In this AU, Sunny has been adopted by Springtrap, Golden Freddy, Kibblez, and the gang.

85. Also in this AU, Neon is a female where as Circuit (Henry) is a male.

86. There are several  SCP containment breaches that have occured already in the span of this book existing.

87. Galie and Muvaek are ask and darable considering they are stuck until the thing in the pocket dimension is solved.

88. The Saltiest Animatronic would have to simply be Destruction, or Whiney Insanity. (That is a thing apparently)

89. Several things cannon to my AU are cannon in others. Such as: Nightmare being one of the saltiest things on a planet besides this: (our dalt block, by the way)

 Such as: Nightmare being one of the saltiest things on a planet besides this: (our dalt block, by the way)

90. The Toys little "criminal tracking" has been in use. The reason the toys dont show up in the chapters often is because they are working with the cops...and in no case do I mean the C.A.S.E animatronics.

91. In this AU, I forgot to age most of them. Springtrap is the eldest out of all of them, as it is the human in their suit, and their age, combined in some cases. (When Springtrap is fine, his age. When Purple guy is possessing him, their age. When they are in their dog form, I dunno. When they are in their third form...i dhnno either.)

92. Shadow Bonnie can speak German for some reason.

93. *singsong voice* Insanity used to love someone....but now they're goooone somewhere. (Acthally, they are my friend's character. Not Tessera's. It was more mother-son love anyway. But if they were a bit shorter, I would ship them... XD)

94. Speaking of, Insanity's favorite foods are usually not allowed to be eaten by humans. Like dog treats. Insanity claims to not have a fear, although he avoids brooms by several feet.

95. Fifth night is essentially easier than the fourth.

96. Ollie did not kiss Nightmare for new years this year. 2017-2018, they just held hands together. (Imagine that, and start drawing my friends!)

97. So far, most of the drawings made for this book has never been a requested drawing. Some of the are volunteered. Some just made for fun! :)

98. I somewhat ship Ranoldo and Virtual Freddy. Simpky because they argue like a couple and I find that hilariously adorable.

99. Another fun fact I can give is that animatronics can eat! However they dont eat often and/or much.

100. If this chapter gets 27 comments on it,  there will officially be 500 comments on this book!

Thank you so much for taking this journey with me!

Leave asks and dares in comments (as I have not had any for the last few days) and I shall see you guys NEXT YEAR!

Live your dreams, ward off nightmares, peace! And a happy new year!✌🎉🎉🎉