Food Fights, Angry Sanity, and Don't Forget Citrus Fruits!

Jacklynn: *activates camera within the kitchen* Well, I think we got ourselves in a pickle... *covered in frosting* *aims the camera to the rest of people*

The scene consists of RingMaster trying to shake off the remaining cupcake and frosting on his jacket, Silver asking if everyone is alright, Austin from Game Theory ranting about trajectory, Trixie passed out on a cake, Chaos and Dark One casually eating and licking the remains of the cupcakes on their face and head region, Insanity and Sanity...well, they look so identical that no one else knows which one is which, and Nightmare staying out of their sight.

Jacklynn: *grins* So you wondered how this happened? It all started with a dare a while back... *flashback harp noises playing*

~Four Hours Ago~

Tess: *looks into room* Jack?

Jacklynn: *trying to juggle lemons* What's up? *tosses lemon to Chaos, who happily eats it and is now very hyper*

Tess: I was thinking. What if we did a cooking battle, sorta like Cupcake Wars?

Jacklynn: *drops fruits* Wait, what?

Tess: *quickly explains the rules, then hears light stomping before freezing* Oh, mentioned baking.

Sanity: *peeks in, his eyes all bright and his colors a vibrant rainbow* Did someone say baking!?

Jacklynn: *jumps* How are your footsteps so quiet?

Sanity: *about to answer that, then looks to a corner of the room and waves* Hi Insanity!

Insanity: *reveals himself with his colors and growls*

Tess: *holds onto a broom* don't.

Jacklynn: Well, yes, we did mention baking. Cupcake w-

Sanity: *gasps and squeals* Oh how I love that show! So many great recipes to try and bake for yourself! Plus they look delicious.

Insanity: I doubt they'll taste that great... *currently chewing on something*

Tess: What do you have in your mouth?

Insanity: *frowns* *takes it out to reveal a broken camera*

Jacklynn: *eyes widen* Oh...that's where it went.

Insanity: *grins insanely and looks to Jack* What? Getting angry?

Jacklynn: *looks away* Nope! Just happy I got some closure. Anyway, Sanity, you said you liked the show?

Sanity: Of course! And we will need some judges.

Jacklynn: *shrugs* I kinda want to join in...

Sanity: You can! It's a team effort, usually about four teams and four people for each team. And three judges.

Jacklynn: *claps hands together and rubs them* Alright, let's get this show on the road!

~TIME SKIP~

SilverMaster: *pokes microphone with a retail worker look on his face*

RingMaster: *currently complaining about his teammates while simultaneously trying to avoid saying it loudly*

Jacklynn: *grins* So we have our teams set up!

Star: *suddenly knee slides in with a mic* I'll take it from here, Jackie! *stands up* Behold, our Cupcake War Extravaganza!