Breath of the Toxic, Bean Boozle, a Lot More Yelling

Dares by 

Jacklynn: *blinks and chuckles when this dare comes in, and starts laughing*

Tessera: *brushing Delila* What's so funny?

Jacklynn: *still laughing* I think we either need to make a soundproof room, or evacuate the building again. It deals with Crea-

Tessera: *grabs an axe and stares blankly at me* .....

Jacklynn: *Still saying 'eeeeee'* ...ator. Creator. Scott.

Tessera: ......Oh, okay! *smiles and throws axe to a nearby salt pile* *blinks and looks at it* I think Brett was here.

Jacklynn: ....Sudden salt mountain?

Tessera: *corrects me* Meowntain. Also, long story, but I think Brett has now become a saltshaker and summoner.

Somehow, angry yelling is coming from the top of Salt Meowntain about 'monstro's lungs' and 'double shot' and pretty much how the game will eventually break.

Jacklynn: Welp, I suggest you get your stuff and leave to a ear safe zone we set up. AKA, out of the building.

Tessera: *two thumbs up*

Delila: *being aderpable*

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY capital letters~

Hazel: *talking with Swap Alec ((it had to happen eventually))* So I was thinking that this would be easy, but I don't know what my costume should be for Halloween.

S.Alec: *thoughtfully ((never thought you'd hear 'thoughtfully' and Alec' in the same sentence, huh?)) processes this* Well, Kya sounds nice. Maybe ask her what her idea in mind is.

Hazel: *smiles* That's an idea--

Jacklynn: *runs in* HAZEL!!

S.Alec: Uh oh, I must go. *smiles* Nice to meet you Hazel! *politely waves, then taps his watch on his wrist and teleports out of the building*

Jacklynn: *blinks* Didn't know Alec could...wait, nice to 'meet' you?

Hazel: *shrugs and nervously chuckles* Yeah, long story...so what is it?

Jacklynn: I need you for a dare.

Hazel: *winces and slowly stands up* Alright-

Jacklynn: Creation is going to do the Trial of the Master Sword (did I spell it right?). So he is going to rage. A lot. If he refuses to complete it, you get to turn him into an ice sculpture again!

~~~~~~~Meditation Progress~~~~~~~

Day 5: Still angry. Especially after that one day where he played COD. He played it nearly daily after that, saying that it is his 'wind down' when in reality it makes him angrier.

Day 6: A couple of casualties because he punched a wall in anger. Withered Bonnie narrowly escaped the crumbling wall but Golden Freddy got bonked in the head. He is fine though, and Springtrap vowed to not let him out of his sight. And by that, piggy backs for the bunny whenever he got too tired of following Golden Freddy.

Day 7: Take an angry chihuahua. Now give it a bunch of sass and salt, add some teenager girl's mood swings. Now take that and multiply it by three. Combine together. And that was Creation's mood that day.

Day 8: Chanclas. Chanclas everywhere.

Day 9: His mental stability is being questioned as of that morning. He got a flower, gave it to Ennard, says very calmly, "this represents my patience."