Spider

Screams

that's what the Autobots and the two young boys heard.

The Two boys Ran over to the Two girl who was Screaming, as they running around to find their Guardians. Yeah it's Miko and (Y/N). 

(Y/N) ran up to her guardian, who is Optimus, and Started to climb up on him to his Helm shakeing grabbing onto it.

Miko just ran behind Bulkhead.

"What is it Girls?" Asked jack with a pipe in hands.

"SPIDER!!!" The Two Girl Screamed. Optimus Leaned his helm away from the Screaming Girl on him.

"Seriusly?" Asked jack as Raf shook his head looking at the Two. 
"what happend?" Ultra Magnus asked as the other Autobots walked int the room.

"SPIDER!" The Two shouted again. (Y/N) holding onto Optimus for dear life.
Ultra Magnus Didn't really get it why the Two are Scared.

"what is So Scary in a Spider?" Arcee asked.

(Y/N) slowly turned her head to look at Arcee, makeing her think if it was a good idea asking them. "They are The little 'creatures' that can Web you up if u stay put for a Really long time!" (Y/N) told them. "I dreamed about them Crawling into my Mouth... UGH!" (Y/N) Said, shaking from that memory.

"I just HATE Spiders!" Said Miko.

The others just looked at (Y/N) While Optimus tried to get her off his helm so he can comfort her. "That's some... Strange things that you seen... I guess?" Said Ratchet who started to think about the Spiders for some reason.

"They are almost like Scraplets, but they don't really eat you, they just trap you in a web like Airachnid, and That's Freaky!" (Y/N) said again now in Optimus's comforting servos.

"YEAH!" Miko couldn't help but joining in.

The two Boys shook their head as they went back to play.

"(Y/N), Nothing will hurt you, and I can Promise you that." Optimus Comforting voice, Slowly calming his human down.

"T-That's good!" (Y/N) Smiled up at her Guardian.

"IT'S BACK!!" Miko Yelled and started to Ran away. (Y/N) Did not tho, she have her Guardian. Bulkhead sighed and ran after Miko.

Ultra magnus then looked down and saw that little Spider, looking away, he stepped on it, then walked away. Just so his favorite Human can be more comfortable.

-------------------------------------------------

I Need Ideas! I'm sorry that this is Short :(