Easily breakable

pics made by me with MMD

[Warning! Nightmare Blood and all bone crushing sounds]

---------------------------------

It's so dark

and something is wrong

Optimus is confused, something is in his servos. something that is still warm.

Oprimus opened his optics, somehow around him are flying lights in the dark, then he looked down.

What happened? He is confused and worried he quickly tried to see if his small human is still breathing

What happened? He is confused and worried he quickly tried to see if his small human is still breathing. But as he was about to lean closer to her, he found himself in Jasper-Nevada at night near the base.

Optimus looked around a little frightened, he don't have (Y/N) in his servo anymore.

Then he heard a honk go off, he turned around. But.. it was himself?

there is Knockout too. he have someone inside of him. just when Optimus see himself hit Knockout and quickly transformed. 

This didn't happened... At least he don't remember this happened.

He sees himself grab Knock out as he tried to get away, he sees that he tore off Knockout's door like there is no tomorrow, and - grab (Y/N) out of Knockout?! and why does she look hurt?

Knockout transformed as Optimus see himself throw him harshly on the ground.

He wouldn't do that. would he?

Before Knockout can say anything, Optimus threathaning voice what he heard.

"If you hurt her or even touch her I'll tear off something you can't repair, understood?"

Optimus just stared at himself , this isn't him. but Knockout got the message just cowardly drived away.

suddenly everything changed in a blink of an optic. he found himself fight with Megatron, but (Y/N) was there. 

Right behind him.

Suddenly Megatron pushed Optimus and his Optic widened by the cracking/breaking and splash sound. he almost felt himself sickly frightened.

another flash, inside the Autobot base.

(Y/N) seemed to be in a wheel-chair... only with upper body. She don't seem to be alive like she used to.

It's so frightening to see that humans, in a quick act the could loose everything that made them alive.

Optimus just stood there, he can feel himself shaking, This could happen if he's not careful.

But (Y/N) know what she is doing, she can take care of herself.

When Optimus looked up at (Y/N) in the wheel-chair, she seem to stare at him with empty shining eyes.

"you did this to me"

Optimus was taken aback. Why is she attacking him? He saw her melting away as he stepped back more. but suddenly she jumped at him almost looking like her face melted off with blood and Energon all over her.

"YOU DID THIS TO MEEEEEEEEE-"

She Screached eyes rolling back-

_________________________________________________

Optimus jumped a little opening his Optics.

He found himself in the medbay, he only see Ratchet working as always. but it's really late.

"Ratchet?"

Said Doc-bot turned around to look at Optimus. "Oh thank Primus, you are alright!" 

Ratchet walked over to Optimus and put his servo on Optimus' shoulder carefully. "How are you feeling, Optimus?"

Optimus was a little confused then sat up. "I'm feeling fine, old friend. Where are the others?"
Ratchet pulled his servo off of Optimus, and let him sit up. "The others are recharging, the kids fell asleep on the couch."  Ratchet answered.

Optimus a little worriedly sat on the berth looking around. "Where is (Y/N)?" As he said his little human's name,  she half asleep figure walked over to the railing almost falling on it.

"Hey Optimus! Are you alright?" she asked rubbing her eyes to see him clearer.

Optimus looked at her in relief, she's ok. then he answered. "Yes, I'm fine. But what happened?"

(Y/N) looked at Ratchet as Ratchet glanced at (Y/N). (Y/N) started to to giggle. "Well funny story, someone accidentally knocked you out while we watched horror movie."

Ratchet then turned his heals and started to walk away. "Now if you ex-cause me me-" He Steached "- I'll go and recharge, it was a long night"

(Y/N) turned to Optimus then reached her arms out to him "Lemme sleep with youuu!~" she said/sand playfully yet tiredly.

Optimus couldn't help but smile and stood up. He carefully grabbed her and went back to the berth laying down and lie her down on his chestplate.

"I'll keep you safe from the nightmares..~"

Optimus looked down at her in surprise but she already fell asleep. He sighed then just closed his Optics with a small smile as his hands are protecting over (Y/N) from the cold.

"Good night (Y/N)"

HE fell asleep with her.

She kept her promise. 

-------------

Sory for not writing ;~;

I barely have ideas and mod for writing so thy if ur patient :)
Enjoy!