Yandere for a Prime

Pic made by me

 Probably BLOOD violence Warning!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optimus never noticed how the young adult (Y/N) acted behind his back, yet he's a little worried. Optimus was (Y/N) guardian, but when Ultra Magnus came, he just gave her to Magnus. She felt betrayed, and hurt. Once she killed a Decepticon clone, Optimus wasn't proud, yet he was happy that she was safe. Optimus still didn't know how she killed a Decepticon.

(Y/N) walked around at the base, Jack, Miko and Raf didn't really liked her, She scared them. Once she came to school, and when someone tried to being mean to her, she nearly broke that guy's neck. Raf always hide behind Bumblebee, He saw her eyes, Almost empty and cold.

She have a Dark arua around her whenever she is angry. Her Glare could kill. And so much more.

Optimus somehow never noticed, and whenever an Autobot tried to tell him, (Y/N) Glared with her Dark arua. Even a Deceptican ran away from her look.

Oh and her smile full of craziness. Miko told the others that she have a Knife with her, she once saw her play with it when she walked in. 

But before they could tell anybody, something happened.

June come to the base again, looking for Optimus. Ratchet was too busy to notice (Y/N) follow June.  walking in one of the hallway, June didn't know that Optimus went for a drive. (Y/N) felt jealous, and anger. Creepily, she pulled out her knife, she made it herself, since Optimus's swors sometimes break, she used that advance and take it. (Y/N) smiled with her crazed smile, her eyes turned cold, but her eyes glowed. Probably because she touched the energon that is suppose to kill her, she is still alive.

When June turned around she met with (Y/N) dark, and blood lusted eyes. "AH!" June jumped back, meeting the wall. "Hello, Miss June~" June sweated when she noticed the knife in her hand. That is nothing, but a big slam made her jump. (Y/N) hand is in the wall, it doesn't bleed... (Y/N) broke the wall, then she let out a dark giggle. "You trying to take him away from me, don't you?~" (Y/N) leaned close to June, she seemed taller and creepier like this. (Y/N) leaned the knife close to June's face, almost cutting her cheek.

June tried to push (Y/N) away from her  but all she could do is jump out of the way, but that is no use. There was a big foot, almost like Optimus' but different, it was blue, When june looked up, to tell him she need help she froze... something isn't right. Since when does Ultra Magnus have red eyes?

---

Ultra Magnus  isn't himself lately. he does different things, and even didn't scold anybody for a week. (Y/N) in anger put something in him. She hacked into him, so she can control him like a puppet. 

Jackie and Bulkhead talked about that. when they heard a scream. a bloody tearing scream. The kids went to their guardians, all expect jack, "Where is MOM?" he worriedly asked. Ratchet stepped in front looking down the now dark hallway. somehow they broke. Arcee took out her blades with Bumblebee. Bulkh and Jackie took out their mele weapon.

Heavy, yet slow footsteps came from the dark hallway. Everyone in the room felt the cold go down on their back. 1 pair of red glowing eyes that seems to be th tallest, and another pair of eyes glowed, Grey.

When the Now Puppet controlled Ultra Magnus stepped into the light, there was blood on his leg, and his chestplates. in his servo sat (Y/N) with her crazy smile on her face. She giggles. the most blood was on her. Jack widened his eyes, feeling his tears well up in his eyes. Miko and Raf, backed away slowly. Ratchet don't know what to do. The other bots, don'T know what to do either.

But there is more. (Y/N) is mode likely Sitting on Smokescreen's cot of helm. There isnt just human blood on them, but Energon.

"W-What have you done?!" Ratchet shouted at the girl. he shivered by her smile. "I taught them a Lesson~" She giggled again. but there was one problem. Ultra magnus is a Bit Stronger than all of them. "And I'm going to Teach you all the lesson too~ NO ONE WILL MESS WITH ME!"

That's when it happened. Ultra Magnus threw her at the kids, while he ran at the other bots. They both pulled out their sharp weapon.

----------

----------

Optimus isn't back yet. (Y/N) killed them all. Ultra Magnus turned off next to the entrance.

(Y/N) listened to her Music box singing onto it, waiting while looking around the room. Ratchet is laying on the ground, the Energon is still leaking out of him. Ultra Magnus tore out the wrekers spark ans she is leaning against them, like a trophy. Arcee and Bumblebee torned into peaces. Raf got his head cut off, and Miko tried to fight. How sad.

Miko got stabbed into the stomach, and (Y/N) threw her onto the wall until she stopped moving. Oh yeah, the wall. Full of Blood, and Energon. (Y/N) couldn't help but mix them together into glowing purple blood.Not Dark Energon noooo, just no. and the last one is Jack. Ultra magnus stepped oh his lover body. (Y/N) gave him a favor and killed him quickly.

That's when she heard it. a Honk. 

A familiar one~.

She stood up and turned around to the entrance. There he was. driving in.

Optimus transformed quickly, and looked around in horror. He looked terrified. Then He looked at her. He saw her Giggle now. He see her Smile like a Crazy being. He don't know what to do.

"You are mine now~"

Suddenly Ultra Magnus got turned on and hit Optimus  from behind.

Then Black. he got knocked out. But he could still hear her crazy dark laughter.

She is a Yandere

Yandere for him

For a Prime.