Over the line

Have you ever wondered what you did wrong?

or what made you say such a word that you already regret saying, or do something you regret it the same?
it happened so quickly, so suddenly. (Y/N) only could panic she ran to the ground-bridge that Ratched opened and didn't stop at the center of the base, noo, she quickly ran to her room like death is chasing her.

Optimus is mad, really mad. he didn't even hid his glare. She was with Miko she hid away instead of running. and poor (Y/N) has to be blamed.

As (Y/N) quickly slamed the door closed and locked it with a safety lock she already heard Optimus heavy footsteps, almost stomping, making the ground shake bady.

"(Y/N) Come out this Instant!" his voice roar in the base, making it echo. (Y/N) backed away from her door as she leaned against the wall, far away from the door. She wheezed, trying to catch her breath as her tears run down her cheek.

"(Y/N)!!"

His angry voice made her jump out of her skin and whipper as she curled up in a ball letting out a sob.

Now you probably wondering why is this happening.

--------------------------------------------

Optimus , Bulkh and Arcee were on a mission, and of course Miko wanted to check this New stuff they are looking for so She dragged (Y/N) into this.

and Of course Decepricons were there too.

While (Y/N) tried to keep herself and Miko safe Miko thought differently as she run to the alien object they are fighting over. (Y/N) couldn't just let Miko be by herself as she ran after her.

But what happened after was that The Autobots got distracted, and by mean Autobots i mean Optimus. He failed this fight as he got injured. (Y/N) wanted to help really bad but she's only human, when she was Miko accidentaly push the onject to the wrong direction, to the Decepticon's hands. like literally.

They started laughing and thanked both of the small human's help.

(Y/N) was scared, she knew she didn't wanted this to happen. She feel like she betrayed her friends, and her guardian. As the Cons were about to do something, they saw rime run at them and they quickly fleed.

(Y/N) wanted to hide. But she couldn't, Miko went and hid away from the Prime leaving (Y/N) behind. Rly Miko..

"(Y/N) what were you Thinking?!" Optimus asked as he looked at her, worriedly and angry that she is here. He knows she don't like doing such a thing.

While Arcee and Bulkh cleaned themselves up they stood  a little father away and watch what happens. "You know that it's dangerous for you to be around when we are on a mission. Ex-specially with Cybertronian technologies." His voice sound like a parent who is scolding their child. 

"B-But-" "You could have died! We trying to protect you and this planet-" "Optimus-" "You should know better than do such a thing." He said as he didn't even let her speak which made her annoyed as she slowly glared at the ground, and she feels hurt that he sounded so disappointed.

"Ratchet, open the ground bridge." Optimus asked as he had his digit up on the side of his head. He started walking when suddenly (Y/N) brushed out her anger which echoed in the caves. "Well then Why don't you do a Better job?!"

That was it.

The moment Optimus froze.

She knew

She fucked up.

(Y/N) suddenly realized what she said as she gasped covering her mouth. Arcee and Bulkh look at her in shock, Miko didn't dared to move out of her hiding spot.

What Optimus did Frightened her. He slowly turned around his Optics wide with his eyebrow bend down, obviously shocked and angry.

(Y/N) wasn't the type to talk back, ex-specially not with Optimus.

"What-?" "I'M SORRY!" (Y/N) Paniced ans she Ran.

Right between his legs as fast as she could towards the ground bridge.

---------------------------------------------------

 -To be continued -