This Little Mistake [1]

Pic by me

Warking: Zombie Story shit, BLOOD and such Maybe SAD (And I'm going to make this like L4D2 x TFP together)

------------------------------------

How sad that this happened. The Autobot base is safe, and now, only they can go outside. Why you ask?  Well, the world became infected. People Eat each other while they turn grey, and they meat flesh turn green like rotten skin. Luckily The kids is safe with Fowler and Miss June, and some more humans, that Fowler told they need to be saved. Optimus didn't wanted to do this but he had to shoot some now called infected people. The Autobots had to bring food for the humans, Mostly it's Bulkhead and Ultra Magnus and some Extra, while the others are looking out for the others.

But something is off, Don't you think?

Someone is Missing. and The Prime don't act like himself, he's more quiet, and lost in thoughts. Ratchet know what's going on, but he don't want to upset the Prime more.

Jack, Miko and Raf is sitting on the stairs while June is giving them little snacks, for now they have to save some food for the future. Not Even Miko that happy anymore. Raf just mostly make small talk with Ratchet, because he know Ratchet is Busy, looking for the cure. the other human people are in another big hangar room where are comfortable human stuff so they don't need to worry.

The most horrifying thing is, that there are infected people that can do many things. Like there is the called 'TANK' a really big fella. really strong. But The Autobots can beat it. There is Called Smoker, and Hunter, and there is a Witch, mostly around them. the other infected are farther away.

While The Prime is walking around checking if Every human is alright, he started thinking. 'Is this our fault? or is this just something the humans did? no.. maybe it's something else'. While he thought this, June patted Optimus' leg, making him look down. "Optimus, there is a Child missing, can you look for them?" June is holding a clipboard with people's names, checking them, it's almost time to sleep. "I'll do. You should take a break, you look tired." after almost 3 months of humans being in the base, the Autobots almost can understand humans now.

And Optimus didn't lied. June look really tired, she worked every day even tho there is barely nothing to do. June let out a sigh, then nodded. "I'll go rest when the child came back, i need to check them." She answered, while Optimus nodded then started to look around the hallways.

Optimus started to think again.

Think about why is the past look so brighter and more colorful, while the present looks so grey now? Thinking this almost remind him the little mistake that happened. 

Hearing little footsteps, Optimus started to walk a little faster to find the child, but when he turned the corner, he froze, he find the child... but in front of the glass cell. "Hey, why are you crying?" the Child asked looking inside the cage. Optimus shook his head then walked closer to the child. "Young one, you should be there for the checking, Miss, June is looking for you." The Child turned to the Prime in surprised, and a regretful face. "I-I'm sorry, i just hears someone cry... and I thought I'd check them."

Optimus couldn't help himself but smiled a little, but then it turned back into a frown. "Now go, you need your rest." The Prime said pointing down the hallway.

After the Child went back, and now everyone went to sleep. Optimus stayed up with Ratchet, they need to check on her.

"Optimus.." Ratchet called out for the Prime, making him look up at him while he sat on the med-bay. ad the Prime didn't replied Ratchet continued. "I just.. want you to know that I'll do anything to turn her back. . . And.. If I fail-" "You won't fail, old friend. I know you can do it." Optimus cut Ratchet off as he almost knew what he wanted to say. Ratchet sighed a little upset, he know how the prime feel, but he can't show it much.