Over the Line [3]

Waking up for a next day (Y/N) felt like she could use some fresh air after Arcee and Miko woke up. It's a next day alright, but it's like 4AM. She quietly got out to go get something to drink and looked around the dark base. 

(Y/N) turned on the decoration laps and went to the small kitchen area.

When she got herself a drink she started to think. What should she do?

she feel like if she gonna look at Optimus in the Optics she'll cry. Her thoughts are just overwhelming her over and over, making her more afraid of what she could do.

suddenly she heard a crash. she looked down in fear and saw she dropped her glass. oh no. nonononononnoo someone gonna come out. (Y/N) quickly ran to her room, too afraid to stay there leaving a big mess there.

She have to get out of here.

-----------------------------------

when the others woke up, Arcee with Miko started question where (Y/N) have been gone.
Both of them tried to call her on her phone or track her down but she must have turned off her phone they thought.

later it's been 2 hours, and they started to freak out. Mostly Miko. Arcee walked over to Optimus telling him they didn't seen (Y/N) for hours.

Optimus's optics widened. "Have you tried to track her?" He asked as Arcee crossed her arms. "Yes we did, we couldn't find her."

While they were talking Ratcher was looking over the groundbridge with Ralph. "Someone used the Groundbridge.." He mumbled out loud, Making Optimus turn around to look at Ratchet.

"Where did they go?"

Ratchet stayed quiet for a moment then showed Optimus the location.

----------------------------------

(Y/N) with a bag on he back  sitting near the small waterfall hugging her knees and watching as the water flows

When suddenly she heard the Loud Groundbridge open making her jump and quickly stood up, the Groundbridge opening was at the side to her, she quickly hid behind a bush hoping whoever comes out they won't notice her.

As Expected, her guardian come out of the large portal. As he stepped out, he glanced around. He didn't see her, Good.

When the Groundbridge closed he started walking the opposite direction. "(Y/N)! Are you here?" his voice is loud enough that he don't have to yell out.