child problem

"Come on (Y/N) don't be a wimp!"

Miko said dragging the poor Young adult girl so called (Y/N). The two girl went on a mission with their guardians. Of course without them knowing, (Miko dragged (Y/N) along) but they came in handy. 

Optimus and Boulkhead found a little hole that only humans could fit, so the two girls came out of their hiding spot and get to acton.

(Y/N) didn't liked it one bit.

"Just be careful Miko! The cave isn't safe ya know." (Y/N) said  looking at her friend a little annoyed and worried. She just want to go back to her guardian's arms, in safety.

"Come on we are almost there, I can see a light!" Said Miko who quickly ran for it to get it.

(Y/N) ran after her worriedly and carefully. When they got to  where the light is. There was almost like a  activated Ball of Energon machine thing.

 "Wow.." (Y/N) looked at it as she walked over to it. "Ok we got it let's get this to the Bots!" Miko said looking at the Cybertronian thing. Its size almost like a basketball but a little bigger. "ok I'll carry it, you lead the way, ok?" (Y/N) said as she went up and picked it up.

But when she touched the Cybertronian machine it kind of zapped her hand a little making her yelp. "Ow!" Miko turned her head to look at her friend in surprise. "Yo, you ok?" 

"Yeah, it zapped me a little, I'll tell Ratchet later." 

---------------[After carry that little heavy Cybertronian machine ball]-----------------

At the Autobot base, Optimus Bulkhead, (Y/N) and Miko got back, (Y/N) felt kind of strange tho.

"Is everything ok, (Y/N)?" Optimus asked carrying her. "O-Oh yeah, just feel a little weird." (Y/N) said flopping her arms lazily.

Optimus stared at her for a while then gave Ratchet the ball machine thing. "Ratchet, Can you check out (Y/N) later? She doesn't feel really well."

"Of course Optimus"

Ratchet answered checking the Ball machine. Optimus walked over to the couch and lied (Y/N) on it, She looks like shes gonna pass out any minute.

"Rest up, I will be back in a few minutes." Optimus said as he walked away to get something. (Y/N) just felt so dizzy that she wanted to reach out to say something when suddenly she fell off the couch with a thud and blacked out.

When Ratchet heard something fell on the floor he turned around just in time to see (Y/N) glowing. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF-" He yelled in surprise then as the glowing flashed suddenly, he covered optics when it dissapead he looked back at (Y/N) and Gasped.

---------------------------------------

When optimus got back he was shocked to see Ratched with a Child in his servo, woth a rather shocked face. "Ratchet who are you holding?" Optimus stepped close to them and the small child noticed him and Gasped. "Giant Robot!" The small little girl jumped up and down in Ratchet's servo who tried to not let her fall.

"I-I uh. This is (Y/N), she just turned into a sparkling!" Ratchet explained as he held the small body in place. Optimus looked rather surprised as he put away his datapad. "How could this be?" He asked hos old fried while Smol (Y/N) reached out to Optimus. "You are my favorite Robot! you are super awesome and you must be super strong! right?" She clapped happily.

Optimus was happy she feel happy but he is still worried what cause this. "Thank you young one, you are really kind. I'll take care of you, alright?" Smol (Y/N) just smiled and giggled. 

"Cool!"

To be continued. . .

---------------------------------------------------------------

I need ideas how would Optimus spend dime with smol cute children TvT
Plz write some ideas if you wish <3