She's mine

!WARNING!
Hard feelings and yandere Optimus and it's really really, REALLY bad.
Please doN't read it if yo are uncomfortable of bloody things like this or Optimus being a psycho

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Autobot base, Optimus Prime walked around the halls with a data-pad, as usual. But his Processor are doing something else.

He was thinking about his Human Friend, who he need to protect. (Y/N).

She's so Beautiful, and so kind. She seems to have fun with everyone else, but she barely have time for.. Him.

Even if he felt so bad about that he felt .. kinda REALLY Jealous.

Watching her laugh made his spark jump. He felt a really big urge in his gut, when he saw Jack wrap his arms around (Y/N). His little human... he almost pulled out his blade.

He's a Prime, he can't loose control

But it's get harder and harder to control this feeling in his chest.

Every day it's hurt and he can barely keep his blades put, it almost stabbed Jack...How curious.
(Y/N) hand out with the other bots too much in his opinion.
And he really want to change that.

After a few weeks, here was a party she is going with Miko and Jack, and he went to follow them after they headed out. Oh and he was so pissed. He was someone flirting with her, almost uncomfortably touching her.

He was really mad. He waited for the guy to go alone somewhere and when he was in the midle of nowhere, Optimus snapped.

He doN't know how, or why it happened, but the next thing he know he is squeezing the life out if this pervert Human.

"You made your last mistake."

 His voice was deep with hatred, and his servo squeezed the guy harder as he screamed and he broke his bones. Optimus found it quiet pleasant as his optics flashed a little red.

He Threw the still breathing but barely alive perverted guy at the ground and glared at him as he lifted his foot and with no mercy, he stepped on him breaking every breakable bone he got.

Optimus stepped back and stared what he made. He couldn't believe this.
He's unstable, and he enjoys it.

--

After (Y/N) came home she went to her room with a upset face. Optimus of course cleaned himself from the blood, and his optics turned back to blue.

"Is something the matter?" Optimus asked , making (Y/N) look up with a little nervous face. "O-Oh... I.. I don't know." She answered, and hugged her arms. "The party wasn't that fun than i thought, that's all.." she explained and walked towards her room waving at Optimus.

"I'll go to bed.. Night!"

Optimus eyes flashed red again as he turned around and started glaring. Jack Promised to take care of (Y/N).

Oh he will regret not watching over (Y/N)..

....

In the Next few days Jack and Miko didn't shown up not ever June. When (Y/N) asked about them, Optimus just said "They went to travel to Europe, or something" (Y/N) wasn't really happy to hear that, Miko Promised her food for a week after she left her at the Party.

But (Y/N) trusted Optimus, he would never lie, right?

Optimus just smiled at her, he is 100% sure she'll never find their body.

..............

This is Getting Really strange.
Even some Autobots went missing and Optimus is so calm about it. 
He always said something 'Mission problem' 'Visiting other planets' 'had a day off and went out'
Now it's only Ratchet and he stayed put ans he was worried as hell.

Optimus act different, and he noticed his optics. This was't good.
It's been already a Month.

Everything is quiet.

So Quiet is dangerous.

Ratched glanced to his left to see (Y/N) walk around with a frown and turn to him. "I'm worried Ratchet. Please tell me this is only a prank and they come back anytime soon." Ratchet frowned with her, shrugging. "I'm sorry (Y/N).. I don't know where they are either.."

(Y/N) got even more worried and then she heard footsteps. She turned to look at Optimus standing tall. but something is off..

"Ratchet. We need to go somewhere."

Ratchet's optics opened wide. oh no, this voice. Ratched turned to look at him then saw his old friend's optics glow red. He felt himself grow scared. 
"A-And where would we go?" He asked nervously as he saw (Y/N) walk next to him.

"On a Mission."

Ratchet had to think of something, and QUICK. he turned around and grabbed a taser that could knock out someone for a while then turn back hiding it. "U-uhm, s-sure, but i need to do something quick." Ratched said then with a swing he zapped Optimus to the ground.

Optimus fell to the ground groaning then Ratched grabbed (Y/N) and break his computer so Optimus caN't really follow him and transform (Y/N) safely in his passenger seat and drive away, FAST.

While this happening (Y/N) yelled all around in surprise and panic, "RATCHET WHAT IN THE HELL??" She yelled and look behind and  then look at the car wheel. "We need to get out of here, Optimus isn't himself!"

Ratched drove as fast as he could leaving Nevada and never stop at all.

(Y/N) looked back at the back mirror then gasped looking outside. "Ratched! He's behind us!" She yelled as she heard Optimus Transform and breaking the ground underneath himself, almost stomp/Running.

"Stop. That's an ORDER.!"

Optimus pulled out his canon and shot at Ratchet and he managed to make Ratcher loose his blance and force him to Transform, holding you and cover you with his servo. "Optimus Stop!"

Optimus stood still aiming at Ratchet.

Ratchet tried to speak but he stopped when he saw Optimus grin.
"You are just at the place i wanted you to be."

(Y/N) flied out of Ratched's servo as he suddenly exploded.

Liquid Energon splats everywhere, even at Optimus face, his body almost covered in Energon.
Then he Reached out and caught (Y/N) in his huge servo and Ratchet's head rolled over to Optimus feet. And Optimus break his head with a stomp as a Passed out (Y/N) lay limp in his servo.

"She's mine."

And with that.

He walked away.