Memory

I made the Picture T3T pls doN't judge harsly.

Play this the end of the music's creepy part doN't metter :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It's warm yet cold. (Y/N) stood in her garden looking at the sky, Thinking.

it's weardly Scary how fast the time go. The war is over, The Autobots went home, all expect Ratchet. He stayed behind for Her, and the three kids. (Y/N) was Greatfull. But she still miss her guardian, Optimus.

He said he will come back one day. But she already know it's not true. He's gone now.

He is One with the Allspark.

(Y/N) felt tears well up in her eyes, thinking about it. Wiping away the tears from her eyes, she sat down then looked up at the sky again. but then she looked at her Own Cherry tree. She remember when she told Optimus she would like to have one when she get her own house.

--

"I really like The Cherry Trees!" The youngAdult Girl said.

(Y/N) and Optimus went into the woods for some fresh air, The kids haveing a little party as Optimus usually go out, because, Primes never party.

"What is a Cherry tree?" Optimus asked as he looked at his little human friend.
"Oh I'm glad you asked!" (Y/N) pulled out her phone and quickly showed the cherry tree to Optimus.

"Well, They are kinda beautiful, and ... I like it how it blooms, So calming and ... I just need it!" (Y/N) said it again as she smiled up at Optimus. He smiled as well. "If it's important to you, I would like to see it once." 

"Well soon I'm gonna have enough money to buy my own house! Then i can get the tree, and I would like to make a beautifull garden! But I want to share my house with someone." (Y/N) looked away for a moment thinking, then she looked back at Optimus with a Sad smile.

Optimus saw something in her eyes. That so many emotions, yet he can't put his digits on it.

But Optimus just Smiled back patting the her head. "Well I would like to see that."

--

Looking away from the tree, she looked up at the sky seeing that it's almost afternoon. (Y/N) stood up cleaning herself off then walked inside her house.

Her house was warm, as her body was cold. (Y/N) went over to the couch and sat on it. Her work is around the livingroom. She is makeing Toys, A toy maker, who have her own labor. The Problem is, that she Didn't let Him go. So her Labor is full of his Action figures. 

it's amost been 5 years. The kids always visiting her now and then, She is happy with it.

Looking at the Pictures she made at the old base. Optimus and herself was on it.

 She smiled, (Y/N) still remember that day.

--

"Optimus! I have a Little Quiz for you!" (Y/N) said to her Guardian who walked over to her.

"And what would that be?" Optimus asked raising one of his eyebrows. 
"Ok! You have to listen Carefully!" She said as she Cleared her throath.

" 'I belong only to you.You'll meet me once, but never again the same way.Relife with me, dream about me, but when your time ends, so will mine.