VIII-"Tell me, Trust me."

Previously on Too Hard to Breathe:
One of them is in fire and the other has people falling of it. Then at the corner he draws a plane going in the direction of them.

*self-harm warning.*

Mackenzie's POV:

Dear diary,
Yesterday was eventful day.

In history class, I was minding my own business when out of nowhere Jake, you know the Jake West seated next to me.

I was like, come on, like seriously.

But the strangest thing was when he noticed the big cut on my cheekbone, the one that my father gave me. I thought that I had hidden enough good.

He grabbed a piece of paper and asked me what had happen and who did that to me. And I was really surprised by that because it's like really strange.

So I wasn't giving in that easy, so I said that I would tell him if he told me why he don't talk.

He just draw  two towers on fire and a plan. I was like, wtf? But then I figured that it must be the 9/11, right.

But what that even means?

After that he just left without a word.

Oh, one last thing, I think in this past week I've been talking about Jake too many times, and I don't like it at all.

-M.

I put the ladder diary on my desk's drawer and close it. I grab my pack back from near my bedroom door and get out of the house.
I didn't had any problems because I actually don't see my dad since he cut my cheek, maybe he went away and maybe the luck is on my side now and he doesn't come back at all. That would be a wonderful thing.

After getting outside of the house and lock the front door, I put my earphones on blasting goner by twenty one pilots, because come on who doesn't love TØP, whatever, when I reach the school I see the same old scenario, the popular group near the benches and Jake and his group on the front steps...Jake...he looks good today with his usual leather that mark his arm muscles...whoa, whoa, whoa... Hold your horses M, you are practically calling him sexy....a sexy Greek god...wtf happened to you?

I shook my head and keep walking, but of course the luck is never on my side and he saw me checking him out, oh god, isn't his ego enough big.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by the bell ringing signaling that it's time for the class, ugh.

I take my schedule out of my pocket while I walk into the school door, I know we are almost in the middle of the school year and I don't even know my schedule, call me dumb!

I was seeing what I have on the first period and I walk right into a wall, again.

I look right ahead of me to be met with a black shirt, ugh not again, I look up and meet Jake, come on why did I even got out of the house this morning?

I thought that he would just give me his usual smirk or something because of the past events, you know we were getting "closer", so I was so not ready to what happen next.