Author's notes #2

Hi!!
It's me...
Again...

Sorry, sorry...to interrupt your read but this is kind of important.

So for the ones who read the last chapter, you saw that Mackenzie passed out, right?

And I just want to let you know what she had, so that if or when you read the next chapter you won't be in the dark.

I've made some research so that I can explain it better.

So, she had an Cerebral embolism.

In medical terms an cerebral embolism is when a artery on your brain is blocked by a blood clot (or coagulation) or an air bubble.

The causes are really diverse it might happen because of the stress or just because your blood doesn't have a good coagulation.

It usually happens in individual episodes or attacks. Where you feel a really strong pain in your head, dizziness and you start losing focus until you black out.

If it's not immediately treat you can die. It could happen any time to anyone.

This kind of episodes leaves sequels some really bad and others not that bad.

You could lose the ability of walk or talk it depends on how hard was the attack.

And it might just leave you with the possibility of another episode.

Right! So that it.

I just want to say that everything that I said there was researched by me in some medical websites. I'm sorry if something isn't right. Like I said I've never witnessed an episode of such a thing.

Thanks for reading my book. Love every and each on of you!!

PEACE! (Dolan twins moment, no?! Just me?, okay...okay...)

-Andreia.