XIV-"Killed by a chicken knife"

Previously on Too Hard to Breathe:
I want to hug her, I do, but I just can't it brings me too much memories.

Mackenzie's POV:
There is no such an happy ending. They were wrong. There is no prince in a castle waiting for the perfect princess, that by some magic power, happens to be you.

There is no such a thing as perfection, there is no such a thing as respect.

From what I've learned, hope is a big deal, you have hope...and maybe if you live in some magical kingdom you will be the next princess.

Here, there are other things that matter, like hoping to see the next fall or spring. The next morning. To breath. Life, some say it's yours by right, it's yours, well some have to believe in theirs, they have to have hope to live them.

Because one minute your in the bad boy's house with him literally on your feet and the next you're praying to see the sun rise the next morning.

"So let me see if I get this strait, you dare to waste my money...I repeat my money on some medical bullshit?!"-I hear as soon as I step on foot at home.

I make my way to the origin of the sound and find my dear father with a knife in hand, playing with it as if it was some toy, this scenario isn't new...

"W-what are you talking about?"- I ask trying not to show him my fear, show him that I'm weak.

"Don't you try to fool me, I've received a letter from the hospital saying that you've spent there the night and all that crap. I don't know how and I don't even care but you are in trouble, did I ever gave you permission to go to the hospital?!"-He asks standing up.

"You don't underst-"

"Answer me, NOW!"- it took all of my will power to not break down right there.

"I-I don't..."-the next thing I know is that I have a kitchen knife flying, I don't know how many miles per hour, right next to my left hear.

OMG...

I turn around and there it is, a knife that should be used to cut chicken is stuck in the wall behind me right in the aim of my head.

That would give a interesting headline to the news paper.

Girl from a small town is killed by a chicken knife.

"Are you crazy?!"-I don't know where did that confidence came from all of the sudden, but the simple thing that I just screamed to my dad in his face, well that just gave me my dead sentence.

And the fact that I still have a few more chicken knifes in the kitchen it's even worse. I guess I have a dead wish this week...

'I actually never thought about death...It doesn't scares me, you know?'

----------------------------------------------
*515 words*

Sorry for the late update!!
I know it's a short chapter, but I promise some good stuff it's coming up

-A.