Author's notes

Hello.

So I'm the one writing the story.

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH, for reading.

When I first started to write this story, I was just passing time on my free time, but at some point I just started to "living it" and now seeing that people read it, it's just really overwhelming.

About the last chapter, the self-harming part.

I know a lot of people have those thoughts, even I do at some points, its a normal thing because you just want the pain to end somehow.

But don't, okay? Just don't.

Maybe at the time it seems right but the scars, the damage its done, it will be there for the rest of your life. And it will be keeping reminding you about that moment.

Talk, okay? Just talk.

I'm not saying to talk with your parents or your friends if you don't want to, okay, I didn't, I felt lost and a small girl that lived in this giant world.

After all, what I'm saying is that you can always count with me, I'm here to hear and talk.

I know that you don't know me but sometimes it's easier to talk with a stranger than a familiar person.

I know what you are going through, probably you are reading this and think that I'm wrong that you are alone in the world.

I've thought that too.

But you are not, okay just don't think that.

I'm here. I'm a physical person, that went through that too, and that understands how it is. You can talk to me.

Because sometimes you just have to talk, with me it worked.

Because I know that sometimes it's just too hard to breathe...

-Andreia.