XVI-"why?"

Jake's POV

"Why did you do it?"- Jake asks, leaning beside me on the school's wall. At that I just, tilt my head sideways, as in asking what he meant.

"I mean, I don't understand why did you do it, it must have pissed you a lot, if you couldn't stand the little scene that you have to pull that stunt, no?"- He explains while pacing back and forth, in front of me.

"So, I mean, did it piss you off, how I looked at her right in the eyes while she said those words. You really have to like her, if it even if it was in drama class you did that."- He continues, now looking at me.

I start to get really mad, with all the shit he is saying, I finish smoking my cigarette and leave it on the ground, crushing it with my boot.

"So, tell me, my dear Jake...Why did you set off the fire alarm? Just to cut the drama class?"-Tired of this bullshit, I impulse my body away from the wall, I was leaning on and start walking away from him, not answering his theories.

"Come on man, I was just kidding, don't leave me here!"- I hear him say, in the distance.

Ashton is my best friend, he has been there ever since I remember and he helped me through a lot.

I walk in the sea of students, rushing to finish yet another day in hell.

I reached the parking lot, and start my motorcycle and put my helmet on. Security first, right.

As I make my way down the streets towards what I call home. I start thinking about what Ashton had said earlier.

Did I really make that on purpose, I mean, it was not the first time I've done that but was it really because of the stupid drama class.

Was it that obvious?