I- "Hope that the pain will fade away"

"Alyssa lies to the classroom. Alyssa lies everyday at school. Alyssa lies to the teachers, as she tries to cover every bruise." -Alyssa lies, Jason Carroll.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You bitch!"- I heard, when I walked through the door.

Dad.

"What?"- I say trying not show the fear that I feel.

"You don't talk back to me, slut, you are a mistake, my wife and I repeat MY wife left because of you, because you were a disappointment, a disgrace to this family, you still are, why don't you do all of us a favor and die!"- He says, putting the whisky bottle on the table and walking towards me. I know what is coming, the torture hour.

5 o'clock. Just in time! (Note the sarcasm).

In reality it's sad, it's sad to think that by now I'm used to this already, and hurts every time.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when my face jerks to the side with the impact of my father's hand.

One, two and keep counting.

Sometimes I think my face is made of stone, because if not I don't know how I haven't broke my cheek bones yet.

After the slaps, it's time for the kicks.

I'm pushed down with force to the ground and feel the foot that I fear the most collide with my stomach.

It's a daily routine I come home from school, to hear my dad shouting and screaming about how I am a disappointment and how I am the reason behind my mother's leaving, then the slaps start, one after another I hear the sound of my soul crash until I can't feel it anymore, after that just some more kicks until I black out and wake up in the next morning to the smell of vodka and the sight of my dad lying on the couch with an empty bottle in hand.

Then school and start all over again.

Maybe, just maybe sometime my dad's words will come true.
Well I have hope, hope that someday it will all end , hope that the pain will fade away and the memories will be just memories, hope that someday, somehow, someone will help me.

And with that I black out.

-------------------------------------------------

*337 words*

-xx