XI-"I didn't ask for your help, did I?"

Previously on Too Hard to Breathe:
I was walking to my locker I feel a arm wrap around my waist, lifting me up to where my feet aren't on the floor anymore, and a hand clap on my mouth preventing me for screaming.
OMG, I'm being kidnap.

Mackenzie 's POV:
I was dragged by this mysterious person, well at least smells fine, really fine...WTF Mack you are talking about your kidnapper.

I was trying to get free, by kicking and punching my fists around. Nothing.

When we finally get to a car, the persons car I suppose, he or she put me in the backseat and he or she gets in the driver seat.

The ride was short, when we stop I look out of the window and see that we are in the driveway of a house.

The mystery person opens the door and lift me up in their arms, the hoodie from the shirt is hiding his or her face leaving just the tiny bit of skin showing, not enough to know.

We reach to the front door and get in, i was brought to the couch and seated on it.

Finally the mysterious person take off their hoodie to revel Jake.

Wait what?

Jake?? Does this means I'm in HIS house.

Oh, lord I was carried by the bad boy.
I was in his car.

Fudge, I'm in the bad boy's house.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Jake picked me up again and started walking up the stairs.

What's with him carrying me around, I'm not just a bag of potatoes. Like bish.

We reach the bathroom?? And he sits me on the counter near the sink, because that isn't creepy at all.

He turns around and grab something from the cupboard in front of me. It's a first aid kit??

He kneels down in front of me and grabs my ankle, not too strong but forcing me to put where he wants, but why my foot? Does he know?

He gently take off my shoe and put it aside.

He takes off my pink sock, how embarrassing  well at least it doesn't have dots on it.

He stares at my foot blankly before gently turning it to the side and making it rest on top of his thigh, just like if he knew what had happened.

He opens the box and take out some alcohol and tissues to clean up my cuts.

I groan because it really stinks. He looks up at me and we make eye contact.
He breaks it by looking back down and continue the work.

So let me know if I get it, the bad boy of the town decides communicate with me by papers, something that he hasn't done before. Then he don't talk to me for some reason. And now I'm in his house with him kneeled down in one knee like the Prince Charming in an armor. Now what, my life has become a fairy tail, where I'm the princess.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when another stinky sensation goes through my foot. I hiss in response.

I guess life isn't a fairy tail.

After a couple of minutes of complete silence, I decided to brake it with a question that have been hunting me since we last talked.

"It was the 9/11, wasn't it?"- I ask not too loud, but loudly enough for Jake to hear.

He looks at me and he stares blankly pondering if he should respond in any way.

He clears his throat and start wrapping my fort in some bandage.

"But what happened that was so hard to you? So hard for you that now you don't talk anymore?!"- I start wondering for myself.

Well I thought that was for myself, but awkward me had to say it louder that it was supposed and he heard. I guess he don't like to talk about it.

Before I know it he picks me up, and start speed walking down the stairs and out of the house.

He puts me back in the car, I wonder where the dead machine thing is hidden.

He gets on the driver seat and start driving out of his drive way.

Minutes after we came to a stop and he gets out. Without any warning he comes to my side of the car and picks me back up in his arms.

After taking in where I was, I realized we were in my drive way. Okay, first how the heck he knows where I live and second I'm really thankful that my dad isn't home.

He starts walking and stops just outside my front door putting me on the floor, and leaving me there. Without even looking at me.

Jerk!

When I see him driving down the street, I open the door and get in, well today is definitely your lucky day, you are very lucky that nobody entered your house after you dumb girl let it unlocked. Stupid me.

I go up the stair and into my bedroom. I sit in the end of my bed and lay back down.

Today was an eventful day...really, really eventful.

I decide go and change from my outfit to some pijamas and go to bed.

So, I was getting up to go to the bathroom when this pain came to my head, making me sit back down.

I bring my hands to the side of my head, touching it and feeling it pulsing underneath my finger.

I start losing focus and I felt my body sweat. I was feeling dizzy, I couldn't stay awake.

That was my last thought before everything went black.

'He was a very attractive young man. But he wasn't very talkative.'
----------------------
*962 words*

-xx.