20: part three: Its so good to hear your voice.

Josh and Pete lived in Chicago but Josh moved back to Vancouver and took Saint with him until Pete was settled back in in Los Angeles.

{Pete's POV} January 30th, 2018

After six months of marital bliss, this was how it was going to wrap up. Watching Josh pack up boxes, and everything was starting to unintertwine.

We decided after our fight and Josh's confession that it was not the best for us to live together anymore (plus we decided to start the divorce process but see other people in the meantime ). Saint didn't deserve for us to be so strained. Josh was still legally my husband until the divorce was finalized  but emotionally he wasn't anymore. We still wanted to celebrate anniversaries .

"Saint...." I looked at Saint. He couldn't surely understand, he was seven months. I felt bad that Josh had decided that Saint would live in Vancouver mainly. We didn't get the chance to get the custody changed for Bronx.

"Pete...." josh walked to me. Tears were steaming from his eyes. "I'm sorry this has to end emotionally. You will always have me on your side. We will always be together legally. I just need to try out some old habits for a while. Give her another chance. She needs someone to love her and I can't let her be sad." Josh had confessed to me that he still had feelings for Amanda. I didn't know and I told him the truth of what had happened. Josh and I decided it would become a potential issue. Rather than let it get between us I let Josh leave. Josh had been happier without me. Plus he didn't want to be involved with the huge fame. He wanted to stay only known in Canada
For the time being. He wanted to be Josh Ramsay. He wanted to be happy. And I was glad for him.

"Josh, I'm gonna goddamn miss you." I said. FOB was going back to busy career life in a few months and I wanted to be able to involve myself again. Plus I would see Saint a ton and I didn't want Josh to feel like he was forced to stay with me.

"I'll miss you too, Pete." Josh said, moving a box to his car and calling Bennie. "Ben! Cmon." We decided Josh would take Bennie and I would keep Bowie with me. Bennie ran out to Josh's car and jumped in the front seat. Josh was going to share custody with me of Saint.

I got a call the next day Josh had made it back home safe. He was happy and so in love with life. He looked so much like the angel I'd met the first day. He'd lost his twinkle when she left and I realized that Amanda was why he smiled so much, why he tried so hard. He loved her. And I was happy for him.

Saint had started crawling a few weeks later. Laughing and giggling had become mainstays for our little boy. We would never let our new relationships get between raising Saint together. Josh was still very much involved in Bronx's life too, but the complications involved were too many. He'd had a different mom as a little baby and it would just make things difficult. He knew all three sets of grandparents.

Josh's mom had worsened. She started to forget who Josh was, and I was grateful for Josh being back with Amanda. Yes, he was back with her, but she'd made him shine, and I supported them entirely. I wanted him to shine .

Josh sounded so happy. Despite his life going downwards again, we had to stay friends. He was happy with Amanda. And I was happy for him.