Epilogue (Five Years Later): I'm Already There

{Josh's POV}

Five years have passed since that day. I remember packing boxes and leaving He , going back to my old place with Bennie and looking to see what had changed. I loved the fact that the world was so perfect all of a sudden.

The house I was living in was nice, idllyic. I wished someone was here to share it with me. A few years ago, my beloved dog got sick with cancer. My cats were long gone, which really upset everyone in general. I was glad she'd been here with me to help through the grief, the hurt and hard times.

All of that love, that life resulted in something wonderful. I could hear giggling around the corner, a shock of dark hair peeking out. God, Saint looked like Pete. He was shared still. Saint always wondered why Pete and me ended up breaking our happiness.

It got too hard, especially with calling the engagement back on. It would be the wedding we didn't get.

We got our happiness, Saint running up to me. "Dad, where's Daddy?" Saint asked. I explained so many times what was going on to Saint, and Saint was smart, he understood it every time. He loved to hug and be affectionate.

"He's out on tour. Go see your step mama so she can brush your curls out," I smiled. Saint had a small bit of curl but to his dark hair. But he still had my eyes. The only feature that came from me. I wish I still had the future that was what was going towards, but this was the best for the both of us.

Saint ran off giggling. I looked around the house, grabbing my phone and making sure Pete had gotten the text to come pick up Saint. MT had touring --- it was unfortunate but due to the custody situation when I was on tour Pete would have Saint. It was so much easier.

(Pete's POV}

I could hear the giggles and the running when Josh had picked up the phone. I could hear how happy Josh was. I could hear no hint of bitterness in his heart.

We decided it'd be best for Josh that I held custody of Bronx and Josh had visitation. Bronx couldn't live with Josh. Josh had a houseful.

"So what did you guys have?" I asked. Josh and Amanda had welcomed a baby a few months ago. "I've seen the pictures on instagram... Does Saint love her?"

"Yes he does. She's someone he protects a lot." Josh said, "Also I believe Saint is a she. I have seen so many signs of how happy Saint is and Amanda is supporting this. So we will be allowing Saint to dress femininely until they decide not to."

"I'm happy for our little kid. She's gonna be happy when she's older," I smiled. We had a /daughter/, a daughter! I was so happy. I never knew that our little daughter was there all along and we'd hoped for a girl and got one.

"Saint's really happy." Josh smiled. "I don't know what to do about school. Saint's been teased when she wears feminine clothes... But I'm happy I have a daughter, I'm happy that we have a girl."

"I'm happy too." I smiled, Josh's voice sounding very happy and everything. He was so happy with Amanda. I would have to explain to Bronx about Saint being his sister, but that would come later.

I hung up the phone later and smiled as I looked at the most recent picture I took with Josh. Josh was beaming and holding Saint's new baby sister, Camille Amber Ramsay, and I was laughing because she'd spit up on Josh when he was holding her. Josh was so happy with Amanda and I just... I wanted to see him be so happy.