KISMET Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"That was your fault," I said.

"How was it my fault, you were the one who suggested it and then demanded it," Liam replied.

"Yes because it has been a long drive and I needed to stretch my legs and get some fresh air," I protested.

"You bloody liar!" he said laughing. "You were horny and wanted to take advantage of me in a field, just admit it... you sinner!"

"Ok fine but you should have stopped when the farmer came over, not said 'I can't stop now' to him," I said laughing.

"Well I couldn't and he is bloke he understood," Liam said in his own defence.

"Yeah but when he said to the dog 'come now boy' and you said 'I am trying,' that just killed me," I said laughing so hard my stomach was hurting.

"I was trying but him shouting 'get off my land' was not helping," he replied mimicking the farmers country accent.

We laughed for ages. Ok every knows the risk you take getting caught when shagging in a farmers field. We are lucky he never shot us but he got an eye full and I am sure he has caught many a person before as he just walked off across the field with the dog without so much as a backwards turn.

We had laughed all the way through the rest of it and it had to be in the top 10 funniest 'sexcapades' I had ever had and Liam and I had a lot of sex that we had laughed through.

The silk sheets I brought because I thought they were sexy but they made me fall off the bed cracking my head on the side cabinet and nearly broke Liam's dick off. I lay there with blood streaming down my head and he lay holding his crown jewels in agony.

The sex in the car on the way back from my friends wedding which resulted in the exhaust falling off my car from all the rocking so we had to call Tyson to come pick us up who took the piss and still does to this day.

My sneaking into the dressing room at his football match and beckoning to him with my finger. Then dragging him into the cleaners cupboard for a quicky but my shoe fell off whilst he had me pinned to the shelves and banging the arse off me, it landed in a bucket of dirty water.

The sex on the stairs when someone knocked the front door, making us freeze in fear but then thinking fuck it and crawled out of view to carry on. Then my parents start shouting through the letter box to see if I was in.

The sex on the living room coffee table that collapsed so Liam brought me a new one and my family asked 'What happened to your grand dads coffee table, family heirloom that was.'

Pulling Liam into my stuck up sisters closet at a family party and giving him a blowie. Midway she came into the bedroom and heard something, stopping and looked around as Liam tried to stop me but I continued flicking my tongue all over the end and deep throat him. As she gave up and left the room, we burst out laughing and when Liam finally cum I wiped my mouth on her favourite designer dress she is always waffling on about that I could never afford.

It reminded me to tell Liam something.

"You know what I forgot to tell you babe," I said.

"What?" he asked as we continued to drive.

"Bitchface..." I said.

"Tasha?" he asked.

"Obviously," I said.

"What about Bitchface?" he asked with grin.

"She watched us having sex," I said.

"Hey?" he said taking his eyes off the road for a second to check my expression.