KISMET Chapter 24

Chapter 24

The next morning I stretched out on the bed.... Yawned and.... Hold on... I stretched out on the bed.... Where is everyone?

I listened it.... It was silent the house was empty.

I sat up and looked around. There was a handmade card on the side from the boys.

They had drawn a picture of me lying in bed sleep, a big round circle for my belly.

'Gone out to play' it said inside.

I smiled.

Wow what should I do with myself. Time alone.... Oh I am so having a bubble bath.

I popped down stairs to get a drink and there on the side was a breakfast tray with fresh fruit and a croissant. The note read.

'Morning, sleeping beauty.'

Juice is in the fridge, coffee is in the pot, boys are in my car waiting, my number is in your phone and I am sooooooo in love with you!

Enjoy the peace and tranquillity.

Ring or text when you are sick of your own company and we will come back.

'We love you. Get some rest baby. X'

I ate my breakfast as my heart glowed with love and I couldn't shift the stupid smile on my face.

I ran the bath and slid into it. It was sublime! The warmth, the silence, the soothing of my back ache and right on cue little missy started kicking around like she was doing the back stroke inside me.

I got out of the bath and changed. I decided to go to the shop and get something nice in for dinner. Spoil Liam too.

I pushed the trolley around and chose the stuff I remember he liked. Put some stuff in for the boys and grabbed a DVD to watch later with some microwave popcorn.

My phone rang. LIAM came up on the caller ID. I smiled and answered.

"Hello," I said enthusiastically.

"Hi where are you? It sounds noisy," he asked.

"Just getting a few bits in for dinner. Where are you?" I asked in return.

"I could have got that, you are suppose to be resting," he said.

"I'm rested and I wanted to make dinner for you," I said.

"That's nice, thanks," he said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Where are you?" I asked again.

"Erm just out and about from dropping the boys off. They have gone kick boxing with my dad," he explained.

"Oh that is nice, they'll love that," I said.

"Do you want me to come help with the shopping?" he asked.

"Yeah sure, I walked here for fresh air so haven't got the car. I'm just going to the till now," I said.

"Ok I will see you in five," he said.

I was so excited as I paid for the shopping and packed the bags. I just pushed the trolley away from the till with the bags in it when Liam walked in. Wow he was so hot!!

He smiled, "Hi," he said and leant in for a kiss.

I kissed him back, "I missed you," I said.

He chuckled, "I miss you too but you needed to rest," he said as he started to push the trolley towards the car with one hand and held mine with the other.