IV

"Victoria?" A meek voice called into the room. "King Levi sent me to tell you guys it's almost time and to let you make sure I look ok," the voice added.

"Come on in," Victoria answered, giving up on trying to get Eren to come in from the balcony. He'd been standing out there for ten minutes, not moving nor speaking. Thankfully, though, Victoria was able to get the crown from him and back into the box before anyone saw his wearing it.

"What's wrong with the queen?" The small voice, who turned out to be Historia, asked. Victoria only shrugged her shoulders.

"Jitters, I guess. But come here, let me look at you better," Victoria commanded. Historia scrambled over to her nervously.

"Who made you up like this?" Victoria asked, impressed that this wasn't her work.

"Ymir," she replied quietly with a blush. Victoria examined her blush for a moment before smiling widely.

"You like her, don't you? Don't you?!" She yelled, making Historia blush even harder.

"No! No, it's not— oh darn, you caught me," she said, putting her face in her hands then quickly removed it, not wanting to mess up her makeup.

Finally, Eren came off of the balcony.

"I'm ok now," was all he said before turning to Historia and nodding. "You look nice," he said, walking over to the door and exiting it.

"Wait, Eren! Where are you going?" Victoria called to him.

"Historia said it's time to go, so come on," he replied before making his way to the steps. Victoria and Historia caught up with him quickly.

"Eren," Victoria said, stopping him. "Instead of walking up all these steps, I'll just teleport us all to the ceremonial room," she explained. Eren only nodded as she linked arms with him and Historia, closing her eyes and taking them directly to the ceremony room.

***

"All rise for the entrance of your queen-to-be, Eren," a voice boomed over the room. As instructed, everyone in the room stood as Eren pushed open the large double doors, all the crowd gasping in awe of the boy's beauty. Eren then began walking down the isle-styled row, smiling at all the people he passed. Everyone had their phone cameras out, taking all kinds of pictures for Instagram and Snapchat.

When Eren made it to the front of the room, he saw Levi's wide grin.

"You ready?" Levi asked. Eren nodded before looking up at the priest-like character.

"We are here to celebrate the king finding someone to spend the rest of eternity with. If there is anyone that disagrees with their bonding, speak now or forever hold your peace," the priest stated. Levi turned around to ensure that nobody would try to come between him and his queen.

"Good then. Eren, please place your right hand on this book. Then, I need you to answer I do or I do not to every question, please," the priest-person instructed. Eren did as he was told, lifting his hand and placing it gently on the book.

"Do you promise to always be by King Levi's side, through good and bad things?" The priest asked.

"I do."

"Do you promise to never share the contents of the memories that will be given to you?"

"I do."

"Do you promise to always go through with your queenly duties and responsibilities?"

"I do."

"And finally, do you take King Levi as your husband for eternity?"

Eren took a deep breath before answering with 'I do.'