VI

When Eren woke up the next morning, Levi had already left the bed. As he got up, he noticed that there was a note on the table next to him.

Eren,

I went out to get your Christmas present at 8:00. I'll be back in exactly two hours. Please, let me know if you go anywhere. Please.

Rivaille

Eren fist-bumped the air, seeing as it was only eight-thirty, and he had an hour and a half to get ready. He immediately called Victoria, telling her that he needed to be prepared before eight o'clock. Right after he hung up, she instantly appeared, shoving him into the bathroom.

"So what made you think of giving him sex?" Victoria asked while running the bathwater.

"He seems kind of... frustrated," Eren said, laughing slightly to himself. "Like remember at the banquet after the queening ceremony when he got heated because he overheard someone talking about their sex life? I figured I'd give him some release if you know what I mean," he said, laughing again at the not so distant memory. The woman only shook her head as she moved out of the way for Eren to step into the tub.

She pulled out some different soaps that she knew Levi loved, pouring them into the water so that Eren would be drenched in them.

"The heck are all these different soaps?" Eren asked as Victoria washed him.

"They're just some of Levi's favorites. They were made just for him, so nobody else has them," she said, turning him around to wash his back and his hair.

"Hey, can you tell me anything about Levi's tongue?" Eren asked Victoria as he got his hair washed. Victoria sighed and rolled her eyes.

"What did you do?" She asked, beginning to bring up water and rinse the boy's hair.

"I may or may not have, but probably did, accidentally on purpose ask him what the fuck was in his mouth," he said quickly, causing Victoria to facepalm.

"Jesus Christ, Eren," was all she said before letting out the bathwater and handing Eren a towel to wrap himself with.

"I'm sorry, ok? But he seemed really hurt, though."

"Is this why you're going to let him dick you down for his birthday?"

"It might be."

***

When Victoria left the room, it was 9:59, and Eren looked like a hot piece of ass. As he admired himself in the mirror, the door to the room opened slowly. He looked over to the clock, which read exactly 10:00.

Punctuality must be his thing, Eren thought to himself, exiting the bathroom.

"Hey Eren, I'm back—" Levi cut himself off in surprise at the sight of Eren, who was laid on the bed in a very erotic position. He sat up slowly, rubbing his hands up his sides as he strutted over to Levi, who was still slightly in shock.

"Hey, Daddy. Happy birthday!" Eren said, running his slender hands down one of his king's muscular arms. He then grabbed a remote to control the stereo and turned on the music with a press of a button.

Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree for me.

Been an awful good girl

Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Eren sang along with the words circling Levi slowly in a very sexy manner.

Santa baby, a 54 convertible too,