XXI

Everyone screamed as the sword went right through Eren. His eyes widened as he fell to the ground, blood soaking through his dress. Mary Ellen cackled evilly.

"Now the rogue is dead! I can't wait to report this back to headquarters!" she declared, flipping her hair. Bodyguards tried to flock onto the stage to detain her, but Levi stopped them, chuckling lowly.

"Eren," he said, walking over to the body. Eren opened one eye, smiling.

"Did I do good?" the brunet asked, still bleeding.

"Yes, you did amazing. Now, it's time to stop pretending," Levi said, stepping back. "You guys might want to leave. This is going to be dangerous for non-supernatural creatures. All regular souls are advised to leave."

All non-supernatural creatures flooded from the building, afraid of being killed.

Eren giggled with a crazy smile, getting up. Mary Ellen backed away slowly as Eren stepped towards her.

"That's impossible! I sliced right through you!" she spoke frantically, tripping over a loose nail on the floor. Eren towered over her.

"You forgot one small, minuscule detail," he said, snatching the sword from her grasp and running a hand over it, making it turn from a clean white to an ominous dark red.

"It takes more than a silly sword to kill a Rogue," he growled, shoving his hand through her chest and grabbing her heart, ripping it out forcefully.

"Ouch, that's got to hurt," Levi chuckled to Hanji, Victoria, and Erwin. Eren took a bite out of it as Mary Ellen watched in horror before falling flat on her back, coughing up blood as her eyes rolled back. Eren brought the sword down and cut her head clean off, causing blood to spray everywhere. He then turned to Levi, walking towards him.

"Aren't you proud of me, Daddy?~" Eren asked, handing the heart to Levi. Levi smirked, leaning down and kissing Eren's blood-stained lips.

"You look so hot covered in blood."

***

"You know what I need after that tiring pageant nightmare?" Eren asked Levi seductively after they'd gotten cleaned up at the castle.

"What do you need, baby?"

Eren pushed Levi onto their bed.

"I need you," Eren purred, kissing Levi's lips deeply. Levi kissed back, grabbing Eren's hips. They pressed their erections together, making Eren moan. Levi flipped them over, pushing Eren's shirt up and pinching his erect, pink buds.

"Y-Yes! Levi~" Eren moaned into the kiss. Levi licked Eren's bottom lip, causing the brunet to open his mouth slightly for his King's tongue to slide in. Levi's tongue darted into his queen's mouth, exploring the wet cavern thoroughly. Their tongues swirled together. Eren tangled his small hands into Levi's jet black hair, feeling for that rough undercut that he thought was so sexy.

"L-Levi... P-Please, fuck me!"

***

"O-Oh my g-god! L-Levi! H-harder!" Eren moaned obscenely, pressing Levi on as he picked up the pace, burying his 10 inches deep into Eren's heat. Levi pushed Eren's trembling legs further apart for better access to Eren's sweet spot, which Levi hit directly head-on with each thrust.

Levi switched their positions so that Eren was on his hands and knees, doggy style. He pulled Eren's long hair into a ponytail and gripped it, giving him a chance to thrust harder. Levi leaned over and sucked roughly on Eren's neck as he pounded into the boy's ass. Levi landed a firm smack on Eren's ass cheek, leaving a red handprint. Eren cried out in pain and pleasure, loving it when Levi spanked him.

"D-Do it again, Daddy~" he moaned. Levi gladly obeyed, loving the squishy feel of Eren's ass.

"I-- Ah! Y-Yeah! I-I'm g-gonna c-cum!" Eren moaned out, his back arching and his hole clenching around Levi's thick member. He gave a sharp gasp before cumming onto the sheets, moaning as he felt Levi's hot seed be released deep into his ass. Levi groaned sexily into Eren's ear as he finished, turning Eren's head so that he could deeply kiss his plump lips.

Levi pulled out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. Eren looked confused.

"I need that towel. I have to get the cum out," Eren said.

"I think I want to have a baby..." Levi answered, reaching over to grab a butt plug. "I mean if you don't want to--"

"Of course I wanna have a baby!" Eren squealed. "Hurry up and put that in me! I don't want the cum to spill out!"

Levi smiled like a goof, plugging Eren's hole so that nothing would leak out.

"You'll have to leave the plug in for a good hour."

"Okay! Whatever it takes! I want a baby!" Eren screeched, hugging Levi tightly. "I love you so much, my handsome King."

"I love you more, my rare beauty."