V

Eren woke up the next morning feeling nowhere near rested. He'd been up all night feeling bad for how upset he'd made Levi. Was he insecure about his tongue? Did any past queens make fun of him for it? Did he just plain not like it? Or did it have to do with Eren's reaction? Whatever it was, Eren felt horrible for treating him like that.

So, he would make it up to him.

Eren, from knowledge gained by the memories, knew that Levi's birthday was the next day, so he decided he'd do something... special.

And Eren would be the best damn sex toy in history.

But first, he'd need to find the proper attire for his plan.

So, he pulled out his phone that he'd gotten the previous day and called Victoria and Hanji on a three-way.

"Hello, guys?"

"Yes," they both responded at the same time.

"Can you guys help me with finding a certain kind of clothing?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" Hanji asked.

"I need some lingerie for Levi's birthday tomorrow."

***

When Eren had met up with Hanji and Victoria at the mall, they both squealed loudly.

"Our little baby is a freak!" Victoria yelled, making Eren blush.

"I'm not! I just want to make it up to Levi because I hurt his feelings last night," he said, blushing harder with guilt when he remembered the look of disappointment on Levi's face. "And, I need to find him a gift because it's also Christmas," he added, making the other two look at each other.

"Fuck! Tomorrow's Christmas? I haven't gotten any gifts!" Hanji said. Victoria laughed at them.

"Same! Maybe we should all split up. I'll get some bodyguards for Eren," she said, pulling out her phone and pressing a few buttons before two large men appeared behind Eren. "Guard him with your life," Victoria spat before going off in her own direction. Hanji did the same, leaving Eren with the two men.

He turned around to look at them. "Well, we have to go to Victoria's Secret first. And I'll need you to tell me which outfit looks best on me," he said, leading the men in the direction of the store.

They only looked at each other nervously.

***

"So, how about this one?" Eren asked the men as he stepped out of the dressing room. The two thought they couldn't get any redder, but seeing Eren in a short Santa dress, lace boy shorts that said 'naughty' on the back, and thigh-high red and white socks was too much. They both felt blood trickling down their noses at the sight.

"I think I look pretty good. What do you guys think?" He asked, turning around to get their expert opinions.

"I think you look great," they both said unanimously. Eren clasped his hands together and squealed before giving the men light kisses on their foreheads.

"I knew you guys would help me! Now, let me change back, pay for the outfit, and then we'll go get King Levi something for Christmas!"

***

"Now, what kind of things do you think King Levi would like?" Eren asked the men, tapping his chin lightly as they walked past several stores.

"Maybe just get him a ring or something?" One of the men, whose name was Reiner, suggested.

The other man, Bert, shook his head in disagreement. "Hell no. Get him something that will also benefit you, like a pair of grey sweatpants. That way, he'll be comfortable, and you get to see his dick print," he said, making Eren nod in agreement.

"How bout I just get both?" He asked. Both men nodded as they made their way to the ring store.

***

"What ring style should I get him? Like, stone wise. Should I get a diamond, a ruby, or an emerald?" Eren asked.

Bert spoke up first, obviously having the best experience in male gifts. "You should get him an emerald ring to symbolize your eyes so that whenever he looks at it, he thinks of you," he said, making Reiner drop whatever opinion he had.

"You're such a great help, Bert!" Eren said, hugging the taller male.

"I try," he said, blushing slightly. "How about that one? It seems fit for royalty such as the king," Bert said, pointing at an emerald ring.

"That's beautiful! And it's a circular shape, kind of like my eyes!" Eren said, running over to the ring. "Excuse me!" He called to a clerk, who jumped in surprise at the sight of the queen.

"How may I help you, your highness?" She asked.

"I want that ring right there," he said, pointing at it aggressively.

"What size ring do you wear?" She asked.

"Oh no, it's not for me. It's for the king, but don't tell him I was here, ok?" Eren said. The woman made a zipping motion over her lips as she grabbed the ring and rung him up.

***

When the three of them finally finished their shopping, Eren made sure to text Victoria and Hanji that he'd left the mall with the two men. Then, they made their way back to the castle.

As they made it to the castle, they were immediately greeted by the king.

"Where have you been for the past three hours?" He asked Eren, worry dripping from his voice. He looked worried too, his hair all over the place and his eyes bloodshot red.

"I was just... out," he said, holding the bags out forward. Levi sighed in relief, grabbing Eren by his shoulders.

"Please, don't do that to me again. I didn't know where you were or where you could've been! I was worried!" He said, tears brimming his eyes but quickly being wiped away.

"I'm sorry, babe," Eren replied, leaning up to kiss Levi lightly on the lips. When their lips touched, Eren felt the same electric current as he did yesterday, only this time, he saw and heard things.

"Armin? Armin!!" Levi yelled as he and his men trekked the forest with flashlights. The queen had gone missing, and it was as if nobody had seen him since that morning while he was with the king.

"You'll never get him back!" A voice called out. "I've taken him, and now he's mine!" Levi fell on his knees and cried heavily, knowing there was no way to get his love back.

Eren gasped as he pulled away from the kiss, looking Levi in the eyes, scared.

"Now you see why I was so worried about you," he said with a small smile. Eren only nodded as Levi sent Bert and Reiner back about their business and teleported Eren and himself to their bedroom.

"Today, I just want to cuddle up with you," he said, placing Eren's bags in the closet. Eren laid on the bed as he felt Levi lay next to him, wrapping a strong arm around him.

"I really like you, Eren."

Eren only nodded, cuddling closer to his lover before drifting off to sleep to the beat of Levi's heartbeat.