XIII

Kenny, as promised, had come for Eren that next week. As the brunette was sleeping, he'd swiftly been captured and taken back to Kenny's own castle.

"You're mine now, little one," Kenny whispered, running calloused fingers through Eren's soft hair.

When Eren woke up, he was in a very dark and very unfamiliar place. He looked around the room anxiously.

"Levi?" He called.

"No, darling. You're in my castle now," Kenny chuckled darkly, turning on the room's lights.

The room Eren was in was adorned, almost possessed, with pink objects: pink bedding, pink curtains, pink walls. The room also had an abundance of stuffed animals. There was a small swing that hung sturdily from the ceiling, and it was pink, too.

Eren didn't care how beautiful the room was. He wanted Levi.

Kenny stalked up to Eren, grabbing his chin gently and turning his head up to look him in his eyes. 

"You're mine now, sweetie. You've been here for a month already."

Eren gagged.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm just disgusted by you. And your breath stinks."

"So you're feisty, eh?" Kenny said with a smirk, releasing Eren's chin. "The rest of them just cried and submitted to me until I killed them for the next one. But after you, there won't be another. There are no more in the universe like you, so I'll make sure that you never escape me."

Kenny gathered the brunet in his arms, carrying him into the next room.

"This is the room we share. You'll sleep with me every night, and you're not to go exploring, got it?"

Eren gagged again.

"I'll be gone for a few hours. Stay. Here," Kenny commanded, laying the brunet on the bed gently.

Eren nodded, not giving a damn what Kenny had to say.

Eren hopped out of bed as soon as Kenny left, searching all the drawers for—

"Ha! A phone!" he cheered, opening the messaging app. As soon as he'd located Levi's phone number, the phone was abruptly snatched from the brunet's hands.

"So, I leave you alone for five fucking minutes, and you decide to disobey me?" Kenny's voice boomed. The man threw the phone against a wall, and it shattered to pieces. Kenny stalked toward Eren, forcing the brunet to move backward. If Eren tried to run, Kenny would likely grab his arm and do God knows what to him. Soon, Eren hit a wall, but Kenny kept moving closer.

"If you think that your precious lover is going to just swoop and rescue you like Prince Charming, you're sorely mistaken."

"Levi will come to save me! He loves me!"

"It doesn't matter if he loves you or not. He will never be able to come to save you! You'll never escape!" Kenny roared, bringing his hand up and slapping Eren across his face, leaving a blooming handprint on the tan skin. The force of the slap made Eren lose his balance and fall to the floor. Kenny kicked the brunet in his back and then gripped the boy's hair, yanking Eren up until he was eye-level with Kenny.

"I'll be merciful this time and show you that Levi isn't who you think he is."

Kenny used his free hand to touch Eren's forehead.

***

"Sir, Levi is still causing mass destruction on Earth! We've sent your best men to defeat him, but he keeps killing them!"