III

The next morning, the couple woke up at the same time, bathed together, and got ready for the day at the same time as Hanji said they would.

"Are you all ready for your special day?" Levi asked Eren while they brushed their teeth.

"I don't know. Seems sorta extravagant to me," Eren replied indifferently. "I mean, the attention sounds nice, but it seems like too much for someone as ugly— I mean, someone as of little importance as me," Eren said, correcting himself when he saw Levi's terrifying glare.

"Well," Levi said, putting down his toothbrush and taking Eren's small hands in his own large ones. "I'll do anything for you, Eren," Levi said, bringing him in for a loving hug.

"King Levi? Queen Eren? It's time for breakfast!" Some random servant called in. As Eren peered around the corner, he saw that it was the lady from yesterday.

"Hi!" He called, leaving the bathroom to give the woman a hug.

"Eren, don't hug her! She's dirty!" Levi scolded, trying to pull Eren away from the woman. Eren glared at Levi, causing him to back up in fear.

"She helped me find you yesterday! Don't be so mean! I think she should get a reward of some kind!" Eren yelled, giving Levi his signature puppy dog look. The woman gave a light-hearted chuckle.

"That won't be necessary—"

"What's your name?" Eren demanded.

"Historia. Historia Reiss," she replied with a curtsy.

"I want you at the banquet after my queening ceremony," Eren ordered, getting a stern look from Levi.

"Eren, you can't—"

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?" Eren whined, poking his bottom lip out and batting his long eyelashes. Levi groaned heavily before pulling out his phone.

King_Levi: Eren has invited the maid Historia Reiss to his banquet tonight. Tell everyone to be cordial, or Eren is going to throw a temper tantrum.

Shitty Glasses: sure thing, your highness

Levi only rolled his eyes as Eren squealed happily.

"And can we get her a dress made? She can't be around all those snobs with what she's wearing," Eren added. Levi groaned again and demanded that Hanji have a dress made for the small blonde girl. Eren squealed again as Levi called in a cosmetologist to clean Historia up and make sure she looks presentable for the banquet.

"This is Ymir. Krista will be under her care in preparation for the banquet. Take the girl and leave," he commanded. Ymir led Historia out of the room to get her cleaned, shaved, and fitted for her dress.

"Now, for your dress," Levi mumbled, pulling out his phone yet again to contact his official tailor. She was the only one who Levi could trust to care for Eren properly.

Even if she was a little crazy.

"HEYYYYYY BITCHESSS!" She yelled as she slammed the door open, being followed by several men carried various beauty supplies.

"What the fuck?" Levi yelled over all the noise.

"I had to bring a few things so that I could do Eren's makeup properly. Where is the little twink, anyway?" She asked, looking around the room.

"You and Hanji are blind as shit. He's right here next to me," Levi groaned, rolling his eyes and pointing to Eren.

The woman pulled her sunglasses off her face to get a better look at Eren, who only waved shyly. "Oh. My. WORD! HE IS ADORABLE!" She screamed, running up to the boy and hugging him tightly.