XV

"Eren is a rogue."

Levi gasped in surprise. His small, fragile, delicate wife, whom he loved dearly, was a rogue.

But when he opened his mind and began to think about it...

Thousands of years ago...

Humanity was an advanced group of people. Technologically, economically, and socially. Resources were equally distributed among everyone, all ten billion people. Every last human being lived a happy, comfortable, safe life on earth.

Until the rogues came along.

Rogues were charming, intelligent, deceitful, and conniving. They used their bodies to get their way through sex and temptation. Their bodies were perfectly shaped, curvy. Muscular, but not overly toned. And, they were almost all female.

Almost.

There was a single male, and he was the most tempting, sexy, and charming of them all. He could sex, pout, or bat his eyelashes into anything he wanted, from money and fame to death and destruction to everyone and everything.

He had chocolate brown hair that cascaded down his back in natural, even curls. His large, sea-green eyes were adorned with thick, butterfly-like eyelashes that seemed to flutter with each blink. His lips were small but full for their size and finished with a rosy pink color. They were consistently moisturized and gleaming with gloss, making them irresistible.

But his most noticeable characteristic was his ass.

It wasn't too large, nor was it too small. It was just the right size, and it was squishy, jiggling as the boy walked.

Everyone lined up to get a piece of that ass.

Soon, the rogues realized how much control and power they had over normal humans. The male member came up with a plan.

"How about we just take control? Think about it: we can sex our way into anything we want, so why not use our influence on those weak-minded, cowardly, good-for-nothing humans?" he asked, looking around at his fellow rogues, who agreed with his idea. The boy smirked.

"Then soon, we shall do everything in our power to break them; we'll destroy relationships, take everything, then leave them cold and alone!"

Throughout the next five months, the rogues did just that. They fucked husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends, and left with everything that they were worth. Soon, the humans began to realize how much trouble they were in. They all banded together and went to the rogues' castle-like house.

All of the humans entered the boy's large throne room, bowing at his feet.

"Please, forgive us!" They cried out as they bowed, begging the rogue boy for a flake of mercy. "We'll do anything! Just help us!"

The rogue boy cackled evilly, putting the humans to work and making their lives miserable. The humans worked like slaves, cleaning, cooking, and serving the rogues at hand and foot, catering to their every need and want.

Soon, the gods noticed the humans' distress. They and the Grand Council met up, trying to figure out what they should do.

"Maybe we could kill them all?" One god suggested. Everyone immediately disagreed. What would humans do without some evil force on earth along with them?

The gods soon came up with a plan. They traveled together down to earth, grabbing the attention of all living things. They swooped through every city, killing off most of the rogues but leaving one in each area.

When they got to the head rogue, the boy, they'd decided that they would put his soul on a... break, so to speak. He was stored in a universe that was desolate of any form of life.

"The rogue boy shall not be released for one hundred thousand years. All living rogues will be scattered, never to meet each other again."

Thousands of years later...

"So that means..." Levi gasped in surprise.

Pixis frowned grimly.

"Yes, that means that Eren is the rogue boy."