Englandddd

When we arrived to England It was the next day both in Vegas and England. It was 8: 00 in the morning when we arrived at our new house. Me and my mom started unpacking. By 12:00 we was all done unpacking. I look out my window in my room. I saw two boys playing football aka soccer but they called it football in England. They look very similar to me and they was also live on something I guess. Probably younow or lively if they have musical.ly. There was one with a  beanie, pants, black jacket , dark blue shirt , the other one didn't have a beanie or a jacket like why is the other one wearing a beanie and a jacket in the summer. Anyways the other one was wearing a red tank top and a pair of shorts and sunglasses neither one of them was wearing shoes. No idea why but yeah they just wasn't wearing shoes.  I decided to walk outside and introduce myself. When I walk outside I realized that they are Max and Harvey........I started walking towards them nervously. But let's just say I trip and fell and made a lot of noise. My mom probably notice them to. Oh god I thought to myself. I heard Harvey said be right back guys I just heard a very loud noise so yeah. And then he started walking towards the fence that splits up our yards and Max just awkwardly stood there. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't move and I couldn't talk. I could just stand there in fear and nervousness all day. Harvey started climbing over the fence and when he climb over the fence....my mom came out of the house. I turned around and mouth out , no, no ,no , No , no , no , no ,no , no ,no, no , no , NO go back in the house motherrrr like now!!!!!!! And of course I still didn't move at all. ( comment down below if u want the mother to go back in the house or to stay outside ) ( song above ^ but instead it's like please go inside motherrr)