The Date

Maddy: Harvey decided that me and him are going to go on our first date today aaaah can't wait! So I ran to my closet and look for the perfect outfit I can wear

I finally found the perfect outfit for my first date with Harveyyyy. I quickly put it on and do my hair and my makeup. Harvey arrived at my house with flowers and a tiger stuffed animal since I don't eat candy that much but I do eat candy.  We walked to the movies together while holding hands. I didn't know what movie we was going to go see but all I know is that it was a really good movie and turns out it was The Trolls! When we found our seats we unreleased our hands and watch the movie. In the middle of the movie he put his hand around me and ofcourse my face probably turned bright red but thank God we are in the dark so he can't see my face. After the movie he walked me back to my house and we hugged and then he lean in. And I lean in..and then we kissed.. this reminds me of my first kiss with him, it was so magical and I had butterflies in my stomach and it was just like fireworķs. We stopped kissing and we got lost in each others eyes and smiled at each other.  Then I walked inside my house and said bye to my sweet Harvey who I love the most... wait I just said love ?oh my god I think I'm in love with Harvey... I never been in love before. All I know is that I like it.