All povs

I woke up at 9:00 and I was laying On Harveys shoulder..his arm was wrapped around me..can he get any cuter? He seriously looks so cute asleep. I removed my head off of Harveys shoulder and walk to the bathroom with my bag. I did my business and jump in the shower. After I took a shower, I quickly got dressed into this:

I brushed my teeth and thought to myself that I need to find out what Harvey fav color Is now because like you never know if he changed his favorite color red to green or something

I brushed my teeth and thought to myself that I need to find out what Harvey fav color Is now because like you never know if he changed his favorite color red to green or something. I dunno. But anyways I went downstairs to the kitchen and got me some waffles to eat.

Max pov: I woke up on the ground? How did I got here I don't remember falling asleep. Oh well. I walk to the bathroom and did my business. Then I took a shower and got dressed. After that I brushed my teeth and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Madds  eating waffles so I made myself some waffles and started eating them.

Harvey pov: I woke up and found that Madds was gone. Probably went down to the kitchen or something. I went to the bathroom , did my business, took a shower , got dressed, and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Madds. I stared at her for like 10 mins. Or maybe even more. But God dang she looks so beautiful today!  Then I got out of my trace when Max said "Look how cute you guys areee" and showed her a pic of me and her? I ran to see what they looking at. It was a pic of Me and Her. She was laying on my shoulder and my arm was wrap around her. We was way to close for friends. I looked at Max. His eyes widening knowing what is about to happen. He ran away really fast and I started chasing him.