last chapter

Maddy pov: after the crazy sleepover we had we all went on a shopping spree realizing that tomorrow is the first day of high school.  Well for me and Alycia.  Harvey and Max is one year older than us so yeah you know lol.  I have announcement to make I heard max scream from the top of the tables as he stand on them.  Everyone turned their heads around at him. I face palm at him with my other hand,  the one that isn't holding Harveys hand.  Anyways since I now have all you guys attention I would like to ask the most prettiest,  nicest,  funniest,  kindest,  sweetest girl out....  Alycia would you be my girlfriend?,  max announced.  Yes! She said and then she got on the table and they hugged.  Well finally they are together! Me and Harvey said as both alycia and max hug and everyone just clapped lol.

Authors note that is IMPORTANT : Thank you guys all so much for reading my story!!! This is actually not the end of Marvey! I'm actually going to have a Marvey 2 coming out very soon and when it does come out I'll tell you all on this book lol and anyways Marvey 2 it's basically them in high school and I don't know exactly what it's going to be about yet....  This charger charges really slow,  but thank you all so much and I love you all soooo much!!! I'm so sorry that somehow there wasn't as much Marvey but in Marvey 2 there would be way more! Thank you and so sorry for keeping you guys waiting! It's now at 3 percent....  Wth it's charging so slow!!