The plan

Harvey pov: what do you want us to do? I texted the killer clown back.  Harvey this isn't Such a good thing   maddy said.  We can tried to go to the police,  maddy suggested instead.  No! We heard a loud scream and look behind us and saw the killer clown. He grabbed our wrists and drag us to his car.  We tried to get out but it was no use,  these windows was like not breakable like I don't know how to describe it. He threw us into the room and said if you call the cops then it won't go so well for Alycia and Max.  HOW DO YOU KNOW THEIR NAME I screamed at him.  Because I force them to tell me their name he said. Where are they?!?? Maddy screamed at him while trying to attack the clown but he just pushed her right down.  He grabbed  chairs and before we could even run,  he grabbed us and tie us up to the chairs and then we saw them on the floor in the conrer,  they was tie up together and alycia was bloody almost everywhere and max only had a few bruises but alycia she looks way worse than max well of course she does,  she been here longer than max.  The clown just walk away.  Is he gone!?! Alycia and Max said.  I wonder if they was faking to be passed out the whole time.  Yeah I replied to them.  Can't we just walk out the door?!? Maddy said.  We already tried, max said. I got an idea,  I said looking up.  What is it? Everyone asked.  We first need to get out of these ropes I stated.  Easy,  alycia said.  She just grabbed a blade out of these plasic bag in her shoe? And started slicing the ropes then maxs then maddys then mine.  There's a vent up there I continue,  we can throw the smallest person up there and rub butter on them and then they can run outside and open the door and then we can call the cops.
Alycia pov: Everyone looked at me.  Oh wow just great.  They all stand under the vent and put their arms out with their hands spreading,  I step onto their shoes and then into their hands and then they threw me up.  Why didn't me and max think about this before? I grabbed onto the vent and the white stuff fell off and then I just grabbed part of the vent. They passed up the butter and I just put it on me,  it was kinda hard since I'm one handed at the moment.  I drop down the butter and I quickly crawl through the vent and of course I'm hella scare. I hate such small spaces! I quickly crawl through and then I fell down fast.
Max POV: why couldn't maddy crawl through instead of alycia I said as I heard a loud banging noise like falling come from the vent. why does it matter to you?,  maddy asked.  I blushed slightly.  OMG U LIKE HER,  maddy screamed.  SHUT UP I screamed at her as alycia opened up the door.  Not a surprise to me,  harvey laughed.  Guys stop arguing and let's go before The clown gets back and as soon we get home,  I'm taking a shower, alycia said. I just ran out and I follow her.  Ooo maxy likes someone! I overheard maddy said to harvey.