Alycia Pov part 2

When I got to England I was picked up by Maddy  mom and Maddy . The car was full of silence. Her mom dropped us off at the hostipal? And she say she will be back soon. Me and Maddy  both got out of the car and I followed her to inside the hostipal. She talked to a nurse to get someone's room number and than we walked to that room number. When we first got in there Maddy closed the door and the first thing I noticed was there was a curtain split in between the two sides of the rooms. I wonder who is on the other side of the room and where is the other person that is supposed to be on this side of the room. When I turned around Maddy wasn't there, she was walking to the other side of the room. I saw surgeons it seems to be and they walk In with a bed that has wheels and they remove the wheels and put them up and than I saw a person in the bed. He kind of looks like Max Mills... anddddd I trip over the bottom of the bed and they seriously just walked away. Like we had eye contact and they just walked away.. wow! And now my leg is stuck and I made so much noise! I heard doctors talking to Harvey I'm guessing and saying that he can leave the hostipal but Harvey wouldn't respond and they like what's that noise and started walking to the other side of the room. I felt the bed rocking a little bit and felt eyes on me... a lot actually.. I was probably shaking because some reason I always shake when there's a lot of people staring at me.... I heard Harvey say, "Max?!?!? Are you okay?!?! And than he says,"wait who's the girl stuck on one of the legs of your bed?"