Max and Harvey pov continues

( still Max and Harvey pov )
Max pov: I woke up and ate breakfast right before Harvey did like always ahaha. I brush my teeth and did mouthwash after I ate. I jump into the shower and quickly took a shower and jump out and got in clothes. I brush my hair cause it is looking horrible right now so yeah. It was only like 10 right now ugh I swear Harvey sleeps so long even though I seriously just woke up at 10.. 0//0. Whatever though. I got a plan ahaha ! I grab a bottle of whip cream and my phone and went to original sound on musically and ran upstairs to Me And Harveys room. I started the video by recording him and screaming really loud , HARVEY LIKES Maddy! I SHIP IT! MADDY IS OUR NEIGHBOR BUT YOU CAN CALL HER MADDS! he woke up as soon as I started yelling it and the video ended and I saved it private and then I started recording another video of him on original sound.
Harvey pov: I woke up to the sound of Max screaming things...ahaha. and as soon as I open my eyes and about to scream, SHUT UP MAX, he slapped on a bunch of whip cream on my face. MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX WHY IS YOUR PHONE BY MY FACE I  screamed at him . Because I just posted it on musically he said casually. WHAAAAAAAATTT DELETE THAT NOW BEFORE MADDS  SEES IT!!! I panic. Oh so you admit you like Madds  He said. YES MAX NOW DELETE IT!!!I screamed at him. Fineeee he said and he was about to delete it until he yelled , MARVEY I SHIP IT!!!!
Max pov: after I yelled that I posted it on musically on a story on musically ahaha.....Harvey give me 'I'm about to kill you 'look...so yeahhhh I better stop thinking and run