At least she got her memory

Alycia pov: I followed Max to the roof and sat down next to him.  I smiled at how pretty the stars sparkles against his eyes.  WHOA WHAT THE HELL! Bad alycia.  You have a boyfriend! Hey, are you okay?I asked him. I'm fine,  he said.  Tell me what's wrong, I said.  It's nothing,  he said.  It's not nothing if you're teary eye,  I said as I wipe his tears off his face.
Max pov: alycia wipe away my tears as I continue to cry,  I guess,  I didn't even realized I was crying and I just notice that she's right in front of my face and she was holding my hand.
Alycia pov: I got lost in his beautiful hazel eyes... I didn't realize how close we was until I notice we was holding hands and my forehead was touching his forehead. I got on his lap without thinking like always and he look down at me with his cute smile and of course I smile back at him,  he was just so adorable! What am I saying?!??!? This is so wrong and then he lean in and then I lean in!!!! WHAT AM I DOING?!??!? I have a boyfriend!!!!! Then we kissed,  it felt like fireworks,  no it felt like explosions and I knew my face was like a tomato or maybe redder than fire!  I wanted to lean away because of how wrong this is but it felt so right with him. Then after a few seconds,  it all came back to me and I leaned away. He was cheating on me with Kimberly! You remember don't you alycia...? He asked me.  I crossed my arms and look away,  not realizing I'm still sitting on his lap. Please let me explain he pleaded as he turned me around to face him. I tried to get up but he was holding both of my hands and I just like the touch of it and it was just so hard to stay mad at max but he can save it! I don't need to be used again!!! So I forcefully remove his hands and walk to the inside of the house and ran out the front door with max trailing  behind.