Everything is falling apart

Maddy pov: I can't believe this he been dating Emily the whole time while dating me wowo! I ran all the way home crying and I bumped into alycia while running to our house. Her face was bright red and she was also crying, I guess she been crying the whole time. I'm crying because of something else if your wondering alycia said as If she can read my mind. What's wrong, I asked alycia. Not until you tell me what's wrong, alycia said as she crossed her arms. Well alycia is going to kill someone after I tell her so I told her anyways because either way she will find out. HE DID WHAT?!??!? She screamed at the top of her lungs. I'M GOING TO KILL HIM she screamed once again. She started having a rant. Oh god I thought... alycia it's eleven we should just go home. Fine but I'm killing him before I leave she stated. No your not and what do you mean before you leave... I asked. I might leave England that's what I mean. Because of max? I asked her. Yes she said as she walked into the house and slammed the door. Well she is pissed, very pissed. But I got an idea on how to make her stay even though she probably don't want to, shes going to stay anyways.
Max pov ; I am hella stupid.....
Harvey pov: this is all of Emily's fault how am I ever going to get Her back.... Oh yeahhh I'm dumb! I have Emily's pjone. I'll just show her the proof tomorrow, it's getting really late so yeah I just climb into bed and went to sleep, having Emily's phone and mine phone charging, ready for tomorrow.