Memory problems hurts me

Alycia pov- I woke up in the hospital with my phone down next to me.  I'm hella confused.  The doctors asked me if I remember anything and I said no so I asked what happened but they walked out and told me to get some rest like hell no I'm not doing that,  I'm going to think what happened.  Okay soooo hmm -thinks for a long time- I have no idea what happened still.  I grab my phone and I saw a  message from max....
Max: If you're wondering why your phone is here well I put it here and you know the rest of the story of what happened... Well I hope you don't remember anything at all,  as rude that sounds you won't understand unless you know what I mean.
Why did Max texted instead of Harvey? Maybe it was Harvey texting from Max's phone! So I decided to text back "Max". 
Me: Is this my boyfriend texting from Max's phone?
Max: You and Harvey aren't dating...
Me: yeah we are silly 😂
Max: then what about Maddy and Me then huh
Me: I knew you like her! Don't worry you too be together soon!
Max: I'm going to the hospital with Harvey and Maddy.
Me: byee!
Max pov: we all arrived at the hospital and we went to talk to alycias doctor and the doctor said
well it's just some weird side effect after her cutting herself to the bone,  of course this side effect is going to be like this,  ugh you have until midnight to fulfill her memory,  the correct one.

I was so pissed at the doctor because who wouldn't be.  And madds also look pissed and Harvey didn't seem to care like he understands all this nonsense,  like yeah right. So we went to get alycia from the hospital and went back to our house with alycia talking to Harvey like the whole time. it was now 10:00 I was getting nervous because we didn't have a plan and its almost 12:00 and alycia been talking to Harvey and Madds the whole time. Not me at all! Hey Alycia? Harvey asked.  Yes babe? She asked.  Ew I hate that she called him that instead of calling me that.  What about you go hang with max he's kinda upset,  he whisper and he mouthed out to me to go to the roof so I did as he said and I decided to take it from here,  if I ever want alycia back.