Hostipal

Max pov: I ran downstairs and unlock the front door and than open it and than unlock and than open and they step inside. My family seems to not care that I'm bleeding to death but they not here. Seriously, I just saw them walk out the front door when the amblance people Walked in. I lead them to me and Harveys room and they picked up Harvey and put him on a streacher and than one of them put me on a streacher. They put us both in the amblance and of course still on the streachers and they started to do their doctors stuff that they need to do and than ten mins later, we arrive to the hospital. They put us in room 31 (see what I did there ahaha ) and than put us on the hostipal beds. They put a curtain in between the side of me and Harvey is in. People rushed to Harvey and I heard them saying that he is going to have to get stitches in part of the surgey and I began to cry silently more than I already was. Some went over to me and put me on some machines. One of the machines was giving me blood and the other was for to know if I'm Alive or dead and you know. The doctors cleaned off the blood off of my legs and they told me to get some sleep while the machines do their magic and I went to sleep, crying.